Cozee Home TSV 18/5/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know what sort of thing Cozee Home does as a TSV this time of year? Might it be the lighter Supersoft bedding? Or is it likely to be a rug or some such?

Attachments

• Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    Cozee Home TSV 4.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 129
I like the yellow but I don’t like the supersoft fabric. I haven’t tried the cozee variety but I bought a supersoft bed set a few years ago - it was called something Manor - and I found it very sweaty and full of creases, practically impossible to iron the creases out.

I like the yellow but I don’t like the supersoft fabric. I haven’t tried the cozee variety but I bought a supersoft bed set a few years ago - it was called something Manor - and I found it very sweaty and full of creases, practically impossible to iron the creases out.
Oo err, not for me then. I don’t buy anything that needs ironing, or even worse something that doesn’t ‘respond’ to being ironed.

I think it was called Manor House bedding. I did buy a set when it first aired, but I prefer the CH super soft bedding and I haven‘t had an issue with it creasing much at all.

I might go for this TSV.

I bought my first Supersoft set as an OTO in March. I only got round to trying it this month (usually change over from the CH fleecy duvet sets about now) and I washed it yesterday. I have just folded it loosely to put away for next time and it definitely doesn’t need ironing, and I’m someone who irons nearly everything. Actually, although they say on air light iron, I notice the label inside says “Do not iron”.

That one was certainly “supercheap” as I also used the code for the extra 15% off that they were doing on clearance. I doubt the TSV will be such a bargain, but depending on price and colour options, I may well be interested. Some of my old favourite White Company bedding is looking very yellow now. And that really is a bugger to iron.

Supersoft by Cozee Home Embossed Spot 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 817614
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £38.00

Double QVC Price £60.00 Todays Special Value Price £44.00

King QVC Price £66.00 Todays Special Value Price £50.00

Super King QVC Price £72.00 Todays Special Value Price £55.00

Sink into sumptuous softness every single night with Cozee Home's Supersoft six-piece duvet set. Complete with a duvet cover, a fitted sheet and four pillowcases, this set will cover your entire bed in Cozee Home's beloved ultra-soft fabric and give it a delicate finish with its fine spot texture. Durable and irresistible, this duvet set will make you want to dive into bed the moment you get it home!

Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It is the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Experience softness – your bedding set can make such a huge difference to your sleep experience, and with this Supersoft fabric, you can feel the difference. Its double-brushed microfibre will give your bedding a sumptuous finish that feels gorgeous against your skin, so once you have it on your bed, you'll find it hard to go back!

A fresh update – this bedding's subtle yet stylish spot texture is the perfect way to give your bedroom a modern touch without being too much. Whatever your style of decor, it will suit your room, making it a must-have for any space.

Everything's covered – this duvet set comes with a fitted sheet, a duvet cover, two housewife pillowcases and two Oxford shams, all with the spot texture on the front and reverse, except for the ultra-smooth sheet. Thanks to so much being included, you can feel totally wrapped up in softness whenever you lay your head down.

Easy does it – such a luxurious feeling fabric might seem like it would be hard to clean, but oh no, not this one! The whole duvet set can be thrown in the washing machine at 30C whenever it needs a clean, plus its durable fabrication is created to last.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Ochre
  • Mint
  • White
  • Pale Pink
  • Lavender

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x housewife pillowcases
  • 2 x Oxford shams

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 200cm (91" x 79")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")
Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 79" 15")

• Housewife pillowcase: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
  • Oxford shams: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

I’m just waiting to see the 9pm presentation to decide on this. I am intrigued by the “jam stones” the posh guest, Lucinda, is talking about.

I decided not to get this TSV, despite my thinking that I might do. The colours didn’t appeal to me when I saw them on the tv and they won’t fit into the decor. I could have got the white set but I’ve already got a set in that colour so have saved money instead. 😉

I decided not to get this TSV, despite my thinking that I might do. The colours didn’t appeal to me when I saw them on the tv and they won’t fit into the decor. I could have got the white set but I’ve already got a set in that colour so have saved money instead. 😉
I bought yours, Toril - I went for it in white and then thought I needed the lavender as well because it’s more blue than I expected and I thought I could mix them up. More fool me - I’ve bought into their upselling pitch of getting two different colours. And now you all know about it, too! I’m so embarrassed.
:oops::rolleyes::censored::giggle:

I too resisted Toril, am quite proud of myself!

I found with the velvet soft cozee home I could have sized down. Their king sized duvet covers have a good six inches to spare all the way round. I need no more bedding so I'm not watching any of it.

CC

I found with the velvet soft cozee home I could have sized down. Their king sized duvet covers have a good six inches to spare all the way round. I need no more bedding so I'm not watching any of it.

CC
Good job you weren’t desperately keen to buy the Cozee TSV, CC, as it was on and sold out last Wednesday! Did you fall asleep in the chair and wake up 3 days later again? ;)

Latest posts

Back