Crikey, the Feng Shui woman looks such a mess....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
I've just tuned in to the Feng Shui hour at 6.00 pm...Sarah, the woman who presents it looks like she has been dragged through a bush backwards:giggle: Her hair looks dirty and she's obviously not bothered to brush it before appearing on air. Her nails are terrible and grubby with really messy nail polish. I wonder if she's had a rough night, cos she certainly hasn't bothered checking herself out in a mirror today. Yuk!!!!!

there's something about her... :heart:

Not sure if I could stand a Feng Shui chat over a cup of tea and scone though; I'd have to put a splash of rum in there :drunk:

I think she's just a bit more laid back than the usually coiffed to the max presenters. I think she looks good.

Anyone remember Sarah Shurety turning up on Location Location Location a few years back? She was looking for a flat in central London, had about 750k to spend and was INCREDIBLY difficult to please. it may be a load of crap but appears to be doing alright off it.

I've just tuned in to the Feng Shui hour at 6.00 pm...Sarah, the woman who presents it looks like she has been dragged through a bush backwards:giggle: Her hair looks dirty and she's obviously not bothered to brush it before appearing on air. Her nails are terrible and grubby with really messy nail polish. I wonder if she's had a rough night, cos she certainly hasn't bothered checking herself out in a mirror today. Yuk!!!!!

didn't see it but sounds like bag feng shui :tongue:

Latest posts

Back