Dale and Carmel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
Having said in a previous thread that I didn't enjoy watching Dale and Anna present together I just want to say that I think Carmel has got it right today. She's keeping to her task with a light touch, handling the T callers with nice chitchat and letting Dale have his say as well.

I agree, I had to turn Dale & Anna off the other day as she just got right on my wick, but I'm enjoying this show with Dale & Carmel, it's calm without being boring :clapping:

its the first show with carmel in that i've had on in my living room and not muted... since she started lol

I saw a close up of her engagement ring and it looked like small round diamonds illusion set into a large solitaire style with a cuff of diamonds a bit lower in the setting and diamonds on the shoulders. She said her initial engagement ring was a solitaire and a few weeks before her wedding, went and had it re set into what it is now.

It wasn't a solitaire if it is small stones set to look like a solitaire so now i'm waiting for a close up of it again as its bugging me to see if it is actually a large central stone and not smaller ones illusion set like I thought lol

She seemed a tad jealous of the lady that rang in saying she had a 4ct solitaire and as soon as the t caller was cut off, she said that she doubted it would be a flawless stone. I thought that was a bit rude. It was like she was putting the lady down

they are quite good together though

Latest posts

Back