Destello Ellis shirt ... oh dear !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adina looks like she's been employed as the Gemporia cleaner.

Screen Shot 03-22-23 at 07.51 PM.JPG

£40 for that!

Alternatively, get a similar look on Amazon for just £7.99

You won't find a coat of similar quality for less than £200-£300

What quality it isn't even waterproof

Oh look a Kaftan that looks like the designs Ideal World and TJC even rejected

View attachment 25459
This jacket could come in handy!

If you don't like your mother-in-law or father-in-law, but you other half insists that you have to visit them regardless, then you could wear this coat to blend in with their 1980's wallpaper. They won't know you're there so you'll be able to escape getting into conversation with them.
Horrendous , looks really cheap and nasty!!!

View attachment 25459

If you don't like your mother-in-law or father-in-law, but you other half insists that you have to visit them regardless, then you could wear this coat to blend in with their 1980's wallpaper. They won't know you're there so you'll be able to escape getting into conversation with them.
I think the jacket looked better than that image on screen. Adina looked great in my opinion. Not keen on the coat at all. Some of the jumpers are a bit meh. The scarves showcased not convinced. I do own a lot of destello scarves which I really like and dare I say have gifted too. Some of destello items are good quality. I continue to watch with interest.

I own way too many Destello scarves and have also gifted them. I don't like those quilted jackets at all, but people were saying nice things about them, so definitely popular with some people.

Just seen the severed bunny head is on at 1pm, even Toby just likened it to a scary movie

I own way too many Destello scarves and have also gifted them. I don't like those quilted jackets at all, but people were saying nice things about them, so definitely popular with some people.

Just seen the severed bunny head is on at 1pm, even Toby just likened it to a scary movie
I have Destello scarves and wraps that I really love especially the natural fibres, but the overall offering is very hit and miss. I feel mean, but that Ellis shirt yesterday was so awful ...

View attachment 25459

It reminded me of something my gran might have worn to the launderette.

Destello can do some really nice items, but I get the feeling they've bought these in as cheap as possible to max profits rather than for anything to do with quality or fashion.

I did order the jacket as I quite liked the look of the material. Plus washable and it looked lightweight. The nonsense of wearing it inside out seemed daft. I had had a few glasses of wine by then! I’ll let you know if it’s ok or horrendous 😄
I hope you like it, not sure about turning it inside out though, especially with the label flapping (I have been known to find my cardigan like that in the supermarket though lol!)

Latest posts

Back