Diamonique OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 0.50ct tw Nearly There Baguette Bar Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 663865
QVC Price £21.00
One Time Only Price £17.64
P&P £2.95

This sterling silver 'nearly there' ring from Diamonique doesn't quite meet in the middle, instead allowing a little skin to show between vertical bars of simulated diamonds. Asymmetric and full of sparkle, its fashionable geometric design will help you make a statement.

Baguette-cut simulated white diamonds: 3 x (4mm x 2mm)
Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 17 x (1.25mm)
Polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.5 carat

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.663865

Diamonique 0.9ct tw Pave Glitter Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver One Time Only Price

Diamonique 0.9ct tw Pave Glitter Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver
Item Number: 663868
QVC Price £50.00
One Time Only Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

These huggie hoop earrings sit close to the earlobe and feature a pave glitter effect made up of white simulated diamonds. Add a touch of sparkle to any look with these subtle yet sophisticated Diamonique earrings.

Round-cut simulated diamonds: 98 x (1.2mm round stones)
Rose gold-plated sterling silver
Suitable for pierced ears only
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.92 carat

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.663868

Diamonique 0.50ct tw Nearly There Baguette Bar Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 663865
QVC Price £21.00
One Time Only Price £17.64
P&P £2.95

This sterling silver 'nearly there' ring from Diamonique doesn't quite meet in the middle, instead allowing a little skin to show between vertical bars of simulated diamonds. Asymmetric and full of sparkle, its fashionable geometric design will help you make a statement.

Baguette-cut simulated white diamonds: 3 x (4mm x 2mm)
Round-cut simulated white diamonds: 17 x (1.25mm)
Polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Total equivalent diamond weight: 0.5 carat

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.663865

ordered this, i think its great!

ordered this, i think its great!

My first thoughts were unpractical. I am clumsy and I bet I would be forever catching it in clothing etc. But I guess as a special occasion ring going out for a meal etc it wouldn't be took restricting. Be interesting to see how it looks on. Hope you love it BTW.

My first thoughts were unpractical. I am clumsy and I bet I would be forever catching it in clothing etc. But I guess as a special occasion ring going out for a meal etc it wouldn't be took restricting. Be interesting to see how it looks on. Hope you love it BTW.

I'm not known for being practical so it should suit me fine haha... i just love baguette cut stones and rings that are stylish and modern

CMQ my "spending-free to the end of the month" promise to myself fell by the wayside when I saw this; I've gone for it too! I love the look of it!

Well this is the best purchase from QVC this year! The baguette OTO has just arrived and it's lovely. I bought it to wear on my 3rd finger on my right hand, and also thought it would just be for special occasions but I just tried it with my wedding band and the long projections slide over my wedding band and it's uber comfortable. So I'll be wearing it all day today and it could be my new engagement ring replacement. I stopped wearing it when my kids were babies and then just started wearing any ring I fancy. Mr Akimbo jokes that I've pawned it to fund my QVC purchases but it's a bit of a stonker and I worried about scratching the babies or leaving it on a sink (washing my hands a million times a day) it's been in a safe for about 20 years.

I'm very happy!

Well this is the best purchase from QVC this year! The baguette OTO has just arrived and it's lovely. I bought it to wear on my 3rd finger on my right hand, and also thought it would just be for special occasions but I just tried it with my wedding band and the long projections slide over my wedding band and it's uber comfortable. So I'll be wearing it all day today and it could be my new engagement ring replacement. I stopped wearing it when my kids were babies and then just started wearing any ring I fancy. Mr Akimbo jokes that I've pawned it to fund my QVC purchases but it's a bit of a stonker and I worried about scratching the babies or leaving it on a sink (washing my hands a million times a day) it's been in a safe for about 20 years.

I'm very happy!

ahh!!! thats fab Akimbo if your happy with it then im a very happy person

I'm very happy!

Glad you love it, I do too. I haven't taken it off since it arrived.

Oops did I really type unpractical. My A level English son would be disgusted!😱

I think you'll be okay. In my day, we were told that we could spelling mistakes were totally ignored as long as the examiner could understand the content! Same with maths. If we produced our workings, the result could be wrong. Hmmm... I've just realised how I passed :thinking:

I think you'll be okay. In my day, we were told that we could spelling mistakes were totally ignored as long as the examiner could understand the content! Same with maths. If we produced our workings, the result could be wrong. Hmmm... I've just realised how I passed :thinking:

I might pass the exam but not if my son was marking, he's a stickler and loves to point out every spelling and grammatical error. He's wasn't impressed with his A grade and is demanding a remark as GCSE and AS level he got full marks.

Latest posts

Back