Doll10 TSV 8/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll10 5 Piece Collection TSV 08/12/22

(price is based on the conversion of the US Prices)

Doll Skin Anti Stress Skin Perfector RRP £33.26 + post
Doll Skin Anti Stress Skin Perfecting Concealer RRP £25.26 + post
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush Cream Colour RRP £20.21 + post
Effortlash Multi Dimensional Mascara RRP £20.21 + post
Jumbo Kabuki No 9 RRP £29.47 + post

Total RRP £128.41 + post

Attachments

• Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 279
  • Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    Doll 10 TSV 3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 294
I don't wear black mascara anymore and the concealer in my shade is almost white, so I don't think I'm going to order.

Like previous Doll10 tsv's it's not very tempting well to me anyway!

I suppose if you need the mascara, foundation and a new brush then value wise (depending on the price) it's ok.

Isn"t this a collection we had had before, last year or two years ago?

Doll10 5 Piece Doll Skin Collection
Item Number: 246886
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Achieve complexion perfection with a little help from the Doll10 make-up experts thanks to this comprehensive five-piece edit. Curated to help you achieve a radiant-looking glow, youll find the new DollSkin Concealer that works to brighten your under-eye area, plus iconic DollSkin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation, Effortlash Mascara and more. Up the ante this festive season, courtesy of this knock-out Doll10 collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Doll 10 5-Piece Doll Skin Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £90 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you're saving £44.04.

A new launch - boasting a silky serum with all the coverage you’ve come to expect from Doll10, the brand new DollSkin Anti-Stress Perfecting Concealer effortlessly glides onto skin thanks to the light sponge applicator and blends in the formula seamlessly. It’s the easiest way to achieve a bright-eyed and refreshed effect, just in time for the party season!

Six appeal - lengthening, volumising, conditioning, curling, styling and separating your lashes - just two coats of the Effortlash Mascara will help to completely transform your look. Plus, this formula will hold a curl, style and separate your lashes without ever clumping or flaking.

Shades to suit you - both the foundation and concealer come in 10 shades to match all skin tones. Depending on the shade you choose, you’ll receive a DollSkin Genius Cheek Blush to complement your look. Shades Fair to Medium will receive Mauve Flush, a beautiful deep rose, and shades Tan to Rich will receive Sangria Flush, a vibrant deep berry.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW DollSkin Anti-Stress Skin Perfecting Concealer (10ml) in Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich or Rich - developed to help colour-correct and illuminate the look of your complexion. Enriched with cucumber, green tea and vitamin C extracts
  • 1 x Doll Skin Anti-Stress Skin Perfector Foundation (30ml) in Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich or Rich - developed to offer long-wearing full coverage, this foundation helps to create a smooth, perfected base and reduce the look of uneven texture
  • 1 x Effortlash Multi-Dimensional Mascara (12ml) in Black - combines a unique gel formula and an innovative brush to help deliver lashes that appear thicker, longer, and more voluminous, while being beautifully separated and clump-free. Enriched with beeswax, vitamin E and jojoba esters
  • 1 x DollSkin Genius Cheek Flush (4g) in Mauve Flush (deep rose) or Sangria Flush (deep berry) - a liquid-like cream blusher designed to melt into skin for a soft-focus wash of colour. Enriched with vitamin E, coconut oil and ginseng extracts
  • 1 x Jumbo Kabuki No. 9 Brush - an ultra-soft complexion brush with synthetic bristles, designed to be used with liquids, powders and creams to help you achieve perfect placement, easy blending and flawless-looking application every time

Doll Skin Anti Stress Skin Perfector RRP £33.26 cost £12.93
Doll Skin Anti Stress Skin Perfecting Concealer RRP £25.26 cost £9.82
Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush Cream Colour RRP £20.21 cost £7.85
Effortlash Multi Dimensional Mascara RRP £20.21 cost £7.85
Jumbo Kabuki No 9 RRP £29.47 cost £11.46

Total RRP £128.41 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Most recent make up bought from QVC was a bare minerals kit and some IT cosmetics foundation.
Neither are now sold here now.

Anyone remember Mojave magic ? 👀

Most recent make up bought from QVC was a bare minerals kit and some IT cosmetics foundation.
Neither are now sold here now.

Anyone remember Mojave magic ? 👀
Yes I do remember Mojave bought a lot ,especially liked the gentleman who presented it,can’t remember his name but I believe he is no longer here.😢

Latest posts

Back