Dreamkeeper Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
What on earth ?

Who would pay £100 for a "duster coat" masquerading as a polyester market-stall dressing gown with puckered seams that need a good pressing ?

A little black and white number that according to the guest you wear over your cossie on the beach and then for going out in the evening - is that eau de Coppertone I can smell over the paella ?

Tell me a story, but not the monochrome or animal print stories.

A voluminous pink satin monstrosity, one size fits all - all at the same time.

OMG! the wrap made of fabric resembling a brown J-cloth has just sold out.

I give in, I must be so off-trend.

Linda :mysmilie_73:

It's terrible isn't it!! They can imagine someone wearing the Spellbound Beaded duster coat to the Baftas... yeah right.

Is the lady with Jilly an ex QVC model? She looks very familiar and it's driving me mad!

She was the Kirks Folly fairy model.....It's all flooding back to me, like some awful nightmare...she used to sit there all done up as a fairy.:mysmilie_701:

Is the lady with Jilly an ex QVC model? She looks very familiar and it's driving me mad!

Yes it's Arrrrndrayyyya or Andrea in the real world

When she stopped modelling she became a regression therapist and had a programme on ITV in the afternoon :mysmilie_81:

She was always the preferred model for all this Faerie stuff

I have one... it's pink...
I bought it as I had the idea I might go for pink for my wedding :mysmilie_81: (thank gawd I had a rethink!), by the time I'd changed my mind it was too late to send it back.:mysmilie_34:
First time I wore it I put a stilletto through the beading on the bottom :mysmilie_73: - it's gradually got more ragged with wear!
I do actually quite like it in a way, but I'd never have paid so much for it if it hadn't been for the wedding. I will say, I've had dozens of compliments when I wear it.
Confession time over...

It's terrible isn't it!! They can imagine someone wearing the Spellbound Beaded duster coat to the Baftas... yeah right.

many moons ago she was a model on qvc & also did like ameka [ sp ].......her name is very similar & for the life of me i cant bring it to mind....anyway she also modelled jewelry & hence she did a good job for jennifer kirk & then she stopped being on the channel............nearly fell off my chair when a few years back she turned up instead of jennifer [ think she was having her knee op at the time ]......& so began a long history with her & the kirks folly gang

didnt see the copper thingy sell out so cant comment....i do buy the velvet devoire burn out duster coats & also the luxury wraps........even my daughter asked to please can i borrow BUT she was wanting it for her 1920's themed party she was throwing so maybe not that much of a compliment after all :mysmilie_12:

Andrea always modelled for Tova in the early days. She used to be sat wearing a slinky pink dressing gown and slippers, spraying herself with Tova products.

What on earth ?

Who would pay £100 for a "duster coat" masquerading as a polyester market-stall dressing gown with puckered seams that need a good pressing ?

A little black and white number that according to the guest you wear over your cossie on the beach and then for going out in the evening - is that eau de Coppertone I can smell over the paella ?

Tell me a story, but not the monochrome or animal print stories.

A voluminous pink satin monstrosity, one size fits all - all at the same time.

OMG! the wrap made of fabric resembling a brown J-cloth has just sold out.

I give in, I must be so off-trend.

Linda :mysmilie_73:

The pink shiny poncho/cardigan was absolutely the single most hideous thing I have ever seen on QVC. Beth the model who is slim and gorgeous still could not look good in this. How can they think one size can fit all. It's bound to be a disaster - and it was shiny. Would make anyone look the size of a bus. :mysmilie_73::mysmilie_73:

I'll put my hand up and admit to liking some of the Dreamkeeper collection - I like stuff that is a bit boho and funky and some of those jackets would look fab with jeans and a t-shirt. However I've never ordered as the price is waaay to much for me - if they were about £25 I might be tempted :mysmilie_701:

I also confess to liking some of the Dreamkeeper things (especially the shorter jackets and scarfs) but it is way overpriced. I am sure they were all silk in the past but now are all man made fibres and the prices have not changed accordingly!

Hands up confession time here, I like a few (just a few of the things) but they are so pricey. I would wear the shorter jackets over a very plain dress or with jeans and cami top (morping into Glen here!)

She was the Kirks Folly fairy model.....It's all flooding back to me, like some awful nightmare...she used to sit there all done up as a fairy.:mysmilie_701:
Oh yes, looks like a fairy...more fairy elephant! Looks more like a retired page 3 model again. Not keen!

Yes, Andrea used to model up until a few years ago then she got a bit doughy and disappeared from our screens.

Latest posts

Back