EasiYo 12 Piece Assorted Greek & Sweet Flavored Sachets OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Probably can be found cheaper elsewhere but its good Q are listing the ingredients, lets hope they do that with beauty items soon...

EasiYo 12 Piece Assorted Greek & Sweet Flavored Sachets

QVC Price: £36.50
One Time Only Price :£29.97
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/EasiYo-12-Piec...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-803988

A 12 piece assorted greek and sweet sachet collection from EasiYo boasting three fruity flavours and three creamy flavours with bits. Whip up guilt-free treats for the whole family to enjoy in next to no time with this assorted sachet collection from EasiYo.

Just mix an EasiYo sachet with water, put it in the EasiYo Yogurt Maker and in a matter of hours you can enjoy 1kg (2.2lbs) of yoghurt
Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians
Store in a cool dry place

Contains:
2 x Greek & Coconut Bits Sachets (240g)
2 x Pineapple & Coconut Bits Sachet (240g)
2 x Greek Style Rhubarb Sachet (240g)
2 x Strawberry Sachet (240g)
2 x Raspberry Sachet (240g)
2 x Forest Fruits Sachet (240g)

Ingredients (For allergens, see ingredients in bold):
Greek and coconut bits: whole milk powder 63% (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, desiccated coconut (3%), natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)
Pineapple with coconut bits: whole milk powder, 58%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, desiccated coconut (1.7%), natural flavouring substances, natural colour (beta carotene), live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)
Greek style rhubarb: whole and skim milk solids, 64%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, natural flavouring substance, natural colours (beetroot red, caramel IV), live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus)
Strawberry: whole and skim milk solids, 61%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus), natural flavouring substance, natural colour (beetroot red)
Raspberry: whole and skim milk solids, 60%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus), natural colour (beetroot red), natural flavouring substance
Forest Fruits: whole and skim milk solids, 60%, (emulsifier (soy lecithin)), sugar, natural flavouring substance, live lactic cultures (L.bulgaricus, S.thermophilus, L.acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis), natural colours (beetroot red, anthocyanin)

I never buy Easiyo from QVC. prices are not even competitive, postage is high and, the main reason, you don't get to choose which varieties you prefer.

I get it from Lawsons when i go in town, especially if they have an offer on -then i stock up!

That is good that they are listing the ingredients....like you say, it would be good (very) if they listed them on beauty products...

I usually buy my Easi yo from either Holland and Barrett or Yogurts Direct. I have purchased one set from QVC when they did the new Coconut and Pineapple which you could not get anywhere and it is lovely, but I was not too keen on the others tbh.

I was watching Catherine Huntley the other day and noticed that she said she has 3 or even 4 Easi yo makers!!!!!!!!!!!huh!!!!!! why on earth would you need 4 of them. I have had my 1 maker from the very beginning that they sold them in the UK and do not feel the need to buy another 3. She must have a BIG kitchen to store all these and other items that the presenters keep saying they own

That is good that they are listing the ingredients....like you say, it would be good (very) if they listed them on beauty products...

I usually buy my Easi yo from either Holland and Barrett or Yogurts Direct. I have purchased one set from QVC when they did the new Coconut and Pineapple which you could not get anywhere and it is lovely, but I was not too keen on the others tbh.

I was watching Catherine Huntley the other day and noticed that she said she has 3 or even 4 Easi yo makers!!!!!!!!!!!huh!!!!!! why on earth would you need 4 of them. I have had my 1 maker from the very beginning that they sold them in the UK and do not feel the need to buy another 3. She must have a BIG kitchen to store all these and other items that the presenters keep saying they own

i wouldnt trust them to put the ingrients on as one simple spelling mistake & it could be quite bad!! as we all know what their colour names & spellings are like

john lewis are selling the maker for £9 maybe they are not selling easiyo anymore

Latest posts

Back