Easiyo Pack of 12 Mediterranean Fruits Yoghurt Pack OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Autumn.
That seems very expensive to me.

Lakeland sell boxes of 5 or 6 with free delivery if you spend £30. I had a £5 off voucher with my last order from them.

I just ordered a box of greek and coconut, a box of greek and honey, a box of natural and a box of squirty fruit stuff for £32 plus pence with free delivery.

Thanks Autumn.
That seems very expensive to me.

Lakeland sell boxes of 5 or 6 with free delivery if you spend £30. I had a £5 off voucher with my last order from them.

I just ordered a box of greek and coconut, a box of greek and honey, a box of natural and a box of squirty fruit stuff for £32 plus pence with free delivery.

Its Qvc remember :cheeky:, ud think the "V" stood for Value or something:tongue:

LOL!
Being new to Easiyo I am making a tub a week and the family is eating it all. You should have seen my children this morning. I had a cup of the strawberries and cream. I anticipated they would want some so gave them a spoon each. Like bees round a honeypot- I had 2 spoons of it for me and the children demolished the rest- in 10 seconds flat. It is proving to be a really good buy.

LOL!
Being new to Easiyo I am making a tub a week and the family is eating it all. You should have seen my children this morning. I had a cup of the strawberries and cream. I anticipated they would want some so gave them a spoon each. Like bees round a honeypot- I had 2 spoons of it for me and the children demolished the rest- in 10 seconds flat. It is proving to be a really good buy.

Ive never tried it as i dont like youghurts so question is does it taste like normal yoghurt or is it better ?

I don't like yoghurt either (the thin runny variety) but easiyo tastes creamy and you can adjust the tanginess by how long you wait before removing it from the maker. It is nice and thick too- a bit like the thick muller corners. You can add a bit of sugar too. I am a convert but my children like the "petit filou" so it's great for their growing bones.

Ive never tried it as i dont like youghurts so question is does it taste like normal yoghurt or is it better ?

I do eat yoghurt but easiyo is a superior type from most supermarket ranges. I cook with it as well, using it for dips, replacement for cream in recipes, in cheese and bechamel sauces. My all time fav so far is Greek n' coconut. Also like the vanilla smoothie. I have to restrain myself.

I went to the Range at Lakeside at the weekend to buy some of the ones I've not tried yet. Bought Tropical Fruits ( which I'm eating now) Chocolate Cherries and Cream, Vanilla, Vanilla Bean Smoothie and Chocolate Ice Cream. Anyone tried the Ice Creams?

Latest posts

Back