Elemis and Molton Brown on Amazon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MB has a 25% off sale. I got the new mint shower gel for £28.75
Plus they have free delivery on all orders up to 22nd December
Hopefully that was £18.75 Claire!

I noticed JLP had upped their MB discount to 25% from 20%. I also looked on Amazon and found the Water Mint so treated myself! I wanted a bauble for a present and found one slightly cheaper there so placed my order with Amazon instead of MB or JLP. Also, for Bushukan lovers, they are selling that in a duo with the Cedarwood one. It is temporarily out of stock, 😭😭😭, but the price is showing as £32 IIRC whereas the other duos are over £40. So worth keeping an eye out.

Hopefully that was £18.75 Claire!

I noticed JLP had upped their MB discount to 25% from 20%. I also looked on Amazon and found the Water Mint so treated myself! I wanted a bauble for a present and found one slightly cheaper there so placed my order with Amazon instead of MB or JLP. Also, for Bushukan lovers, they are selling that in a duo with the Cedarwood one. It is temporarily out of stock, 😭😭😭, but the price is showing as £32 IIRC whereas the other duos are over £40. So worth keeping an eye out.
Yes it was £18. 75 🫣😂
My MBparcel has just arrived and the int is lovely. Very fresh. That’s going straight into the bathroom.
I got two of their crackers for gifts, and they are lovely. Look really decent so very happy with that Order.

Mine came this morning and I’m very impressed with the bauble. I just needed a top up present and wouldn’t normally buy something with such little content for the money when you can buy 300ml for whatever. But I decided to just get the mandarin one and must say the box it comes in makes it look very nice indeed. Sadly I can’t smell it because I don’t want to risk tearing the box!

Latest posts

Back