Emma Hardie - Amazing Face, New Launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
http://www.emmahardie.com/

Just seen that next Monday at 6pm we've got yet another skincurr range coming to Le Q. Emma Hardie's Amazing Face. I've heard of her but never tried the range, looks a bit out of my price bracket though.

This one looks as familiar as all the others, natural extracts fused with science blah blah blah yards yadda yackety schmackety visited some rare place and found a rare flower that cries nectar when there's a 'z' in the month and is extracted at dawn by disadvantaged eastern European orphans using wicker baskets and drinking straws made from fair trade plastic...you know, that kind of thing :wink:

I see that AY will be presenting this new pressssstijjjus brand. Will have to remember to watch that, she probably won't come up for breath banging on about how wonderful it is - blah blah and how we can slot yet another range into our already overcrowded routine!

I see that AY will be presenting this new pressssstijjjus brand. Will have to remember to watch that, she probably won't come up for breath banging on about how wonderful it is - blah blah and how we can slot yet another range into our already overcrowded routine!

While she will probably be Nick Perriconed to the hilt:talking:

I feel very tired by all the skincare brands on QVC. As Cavey says its all the same carp in a tube, with a flower/weed/small indigenous person in it, that no one's heard of and even David Attenborough would be hard pressed to find it, and is listed so far down the ingredients list that its almost non-existent in the fake cream, sorry highly advanced scentific formulas!

Ah, sometimes I feel like screaming 'Soap and Water, Soap and Water, its all the same!' then I remember I'm already sucked in by all the gumpf everytime I nip to Boots at lunch!

Ooh, got meet Emma Hardie at the Beauty Bash and she was a lovely person to talk to. Very knowledgeable, has done a lot of research herself in the products and, without going into detail, has suffered a similar condition to that which mum has right now and was able to offer some great advice that we are following up. Also, she gave us some product samples and they are very nice. Not sure what the price point will be, but the stuff we tried we loved :)

I had a pot of the balm to try AND I really enjoyed using it, my face felt really clean and eye make just disolved with the flannel provided. Tbh you can use it for loads of things, dry cucitles, chapped lips as an overnigt face mask so it is very versitile, and unlike LE superbalm not "bity" a bit more like a decleor balm apart from it cleans the face. Dont know how much it costs though, as it was as gift so I will watch

From Emma Hardie website "After a serious collapse, she healed and rejuvenated not only her body but also her face using nothing more than her body's own self- healing process. Inspired by her completely restored health and renewed, lifted and reshaped facial features, Emma re-trained in Aromatherapy, Health and beauty and also went on to research the factual science behind natural cell healing with leading cell biologist Roger Coghill."
So it seems that we can do it with nothing more than body's own self- healing process - why does she sell skincare then if she didn't need it for reshaping her face? I'm intrigued what she has to say and will be watching on the day.
By the way,how old is Emma? Then I can decide if her products/method work.

Last edited:
http://www.emmahardie.com/

Just seen that next Monday at 6pm we've got yet another skincurr range coming to Le Q. Emma Hardie's Amazing Face. I've heard of her but never tried the range, looks a bit out of my price bracket though.

She sounds like a Christian Scientist (thy body heal thyself), so, yes, why pots and potions? Mrs. Bustabloodvessel I can do without seeing. :sleepy::yawn::sad:

I was in my local Boots yesterday, nearly all the massive ground floor is given over to beauty: skin care, hair care, make up, perfume etc. Did the shoppers all look radiant, glossy, healthy and groomed given the "wonders" and "miracles" that were for sale in this emprorium of lovliness? Did they all resemble models and celebreties as a result of almost endless array of cosmetic choice? Guess you know the answer to that one?

It's an already very overcrowded market all competing for diminshing disposable income and I wonder when saturation point will be reached?

Oh not another wonder product line offering instant age reduction.I already look like a 12 year old! I am awaiting my Judith Williams purchases ( spurned on by your comments the other day) & am 'married' to my Tua Trend which has another 2 weeks before I exercise my 30 day MBG ( if I choose to!)

Hello

I've used the moringa cleansing balm with little srubby bits that come separately before she brought out the rest of the rnage and changed the packaging (it was sold on the victoria health website).

I thought it was fab, it has a very low melting pooint and turns very liquid so peronally atlhough they sell the multipurpose balm thing as an extra benefit to me its a cleansing balm and a very good one at that but nothing more, when you add the scrubby bits its a fabulous exfoliator so quite versatile in that respect.

i'd say the prices are mid to lower end for QVC. Not as natural as it might seem, its definitely a nature meets science brand. I can't say I'll be buying although I'm sure I'll tune in as i do love to watch the beauty shows. Its great ot see QVC get some new brands but i feel they alwasy go too mass market and i understnad why, they don't tned to sell mor specilaist problem solving products for skin issues (other than ageing) and so its quite frustrating.

An example: hydra floral for all skin types - I'm sure lots of people love it but pheweeeeee my snesiitve skin can't bear all those essential oils, gatineau - wouldn't touch it due to the fragrance etc Liz Earle tried it loved it, didn't like it reacted and the cycle continued for a number oif times before i gave up - natural (and not as natural as is claimed) does not mean non-irritant.

Hello

I've used the moringa cleansing balm with little srubby bits that come separately before she brought out the rest of the rnage and changed the packaging (it was sold on the victoria health website).

I thought it was fab, it has a very low melting pooint and turns very liquid so peronally atlhough they sell the multipurpose balm thing as an extra benefit to me its a cleansing balm and a very good one at that but nothing more, when you add the scrubby bits its a fabulous exfoliator so quite versatile in that respect.

i'd say the prices are mid to lower end for QVC. Not as natural as it might seem, its definitely a nature meets science brand. I can't say I'll be buying although I'm sure I'll tune in as i do love to watch the beauty shows. Its great ot see QVC get some new brands but i feel they alwasy go too mass market and i understnad why, they don't tned to sell mor specilaist problem solving products for skin issues (other than ageing) and so its quite frustrating.

An example: hydra floral for all skin types - I'm sure lots of people love it but pheweeeeee my snesiitve skin can't bear all those essential oils, gatineau - wouldn't touch it due to the fragrance etc Liz Earle tried it loved it, didn't like it reacted and the cycle continued for a number oif times before i gave up - natural (and not as natural as is claimed) does not mean non-irritant.

Could you describe the smell of the moringa cleansing balm, LADY TIA, please ?

:flower::flower::flower:

Could you describe the smell of the moringa cleansing balm, LADY TIA, please ?

:flower::flower::flower:

Hello
well when I had it in the old packaging it was gardenia ish/jasminey but I guess she could have tweaked the formula now, on her website it says:
uplifting Orange, Neroli and Mandarin extracts combine with calming Jasmine and Rose

Now we have a microfibre cloth to remove the cleanser with:yawn:

Actually, it all sounds very lovely, but doesn't it always?

No, I won't be buying this!!! No, no, no (well maybe in the future when I've used my humungus stash of Boots/Elemis/Clinique cleansers up lol)

When will it all end - I think what they come up with will just become weirder and weirder.........

I was in my local Boots yesterday, nearly all the massive ground floor is given over to beauty: skin care, hair care, make up, perfume etc. Did the shoppers all look radiant, glossy, healthy and groomed given the "wonders" and "miracles" that were for sale in this emprorium of lovliness? Did they all resemble models and celebreties as a result of almost endless array of cosmetic choice? Guess you know the answer to that one?

It's an already very overcrowded market all competing for diminshing disposable income and I wonder when saturation point will be reached?

Your post reminded me of a Douglas Adams story line from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (radio show only). Shoe shops! For those who don't know it, Arthur Dent meets a race of giant birds that were once humanoid but they had to evolve into birds because their planet had only shoe shops. There used to be a normal amount but then they started sprouting up everywhere. To compete, the manufacturers made shoes fit worse, so more people purchased, hence eventually everywhere was shoe shops. Arthur Dent is watching this history on a film and shouts out "Oxford street, they just showed Oxford Street"- always makes me smile. Sigh I'm not a geek honest.

Latest posts

Back