Emu Boots £230 + P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Well that's sold them to me, LOL - they have a tag on them which say EMU whichever way up!! whoopedy doo dah woman.

Sorry it is one week after christmas and we are broke, not many people will be rushing to pay £240 for a pair of boots. :tongue:

I do think the prices of Emu's are getting ridiculous.IMO Uggs are far better and you're really getting into Ugg prices now - although I appreciate Uggs aren't on QVC so you don't catch the easy pays and OTO's - which I'm sure is why lots of emu's have sold on QVC.

I can never get out of my mind that I bought my original pair of Emu's and then subsequent pair for around £40 - but then I also remember bearpaw being in my local TKmaxx for about £25 (although I've never bought a pair) and I've seen they've shot up in price on lots of websites too.

I'd never spend that amount on a pair of boots, even if it wasn't just after Christmas. It's more than my electricty and gas bill combined for the 3 months winter period.

I don't care if 'Fred Bloggs' made my boots ...... so long as they're comfortable, waterproof and don't cost an arm and a leg, so a brand name wouldn't encourage me to buy them.

And as you can probably guess :wink: ..... I don't 'do' designer gear or named brands - I buy what I like and what suits and fits me.

Ooooooh, I'll have 12 in each colour, plus two each for the milkman, the children's feng shui instructor, the scrapbooking club, the second home, and all my girlfriends.

:taphead:

I know they are having a larf aren't they, just when I heard her sooo impressed by the tag, that I thought oh my goodness woman!! Need a ruddy 9ct gold tag for me for that money. M&S boots for £45 did me fine this year. They did two colours in them so I'd still have £150 change if I'd have bought both.

oooo...HC - is that the pussy cat that was reunited with mum and dad after 4 years??

HC - me too ;) and i love a happy ending - i nearly went demented when louis disappeared for a week, can't imagine 4 years of not knowing.

I thought the cat's expression was because it had clocked the price of the Emu boots. :wink:

Great photo though and a happy ending to the tale :happy: (or should that be 'tail'?)

I thought the cat's expression was because it had clocked the price of the Emu boots. :wink:

Great photo though and a happy ending to the tale :happy: (or should that be 'tail'?)

Exactly - he'd need 2 pairs. That's an awful lot of Whiskas :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:

Latest posts

Back