Fake Ice Creams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
simon brown is doing the cooks essentials ice cream maker at the moment. amazingly, the exact same samples he was using for the last presentation seem to still be going strong. the orange and cointreau is a colour so vivid and the texture so granular that one might almost think it was mashed sweet potato.... anthony h commented on how good it looked but said he wouldnt eat it and spoil the presentation.
the chocolate sample looked remarkably perky too, you could be forgiven it was something like mashed potato with cocoa powder or something. anthony didnt try that one either. hmmm.

anyway, ive just bought this

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.830783

anyone tried it?

Got a few pieces from Cooks Essentials but not the Wok. Think you might struggle to make ice-cream in it though BB.............:wink:

Yes, it's funny that - I said exactly the same thing about the ice cream too. It did look suspish. And Anthony who normally troughs everything in sight during the food hours actually leaving it? Hmm. I thought they both looked like frozen curry. Mmm wiz zees frozen deeezertz you are reeellly spoylin' us ammbasssadur...

Mash is what it used by food stylists for pix. I make my own ice cream using an electric self freezing machine and when it's done it's still quite soft not picture perfect like the samples.

Latest posts

Back