Fashion by Together TSV 17/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the print of the blue and lemon option but the embellishment at the neckline is horrible and spoils the whole thing. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to this TSV and was hoping for a dress. well at least I have saved myself £32!

Totally agree - what is with these horrible neck embellishments???

Ha!! The second picture isn't even the TSV. Its a Lisa Rinna top from a few days ago.

Yep - I noticed that... yet more high-quality web editing... it's this top here: http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Lisa-Rinna-Collection-Printed-Asymmetrical-Hem-Tank.product.141284.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-141284 - incidentally, you have to search for Lisa Rinna, as she's not listed in the Fashion A-Z yet.

I do like Jenny, the Together guest, though.

Shame to have back-to-back TSVs with Debbie though, but she does champion this type of top, so was probably like the kid in the class who knows the right answer and puts their hand up and jumps up and down going "pick me! pick me!" when they were doing launch planning meetings.

Nobody looked good in this top, not even the models. What's the reason for the embellishments? To push the price up? God-awful "fashion".

Being a bit of a glitter girl (ok too old to be a girl but still like glitter), I bought this kaftan a few days ago and really like it. It is 100% cotton so hope it will not shrink. It is not great quality but passable and cheaper than today's TSV
http://www.qvcuk.com/Casual-&-Co-Bold-Floral-Print-Kaftan.product.101617.html?upsh=1

I was abit tempted by that one,Claire looked OK in it. It looks cool.I don't mind some embellishment but the Together one is over the top.I got the previous similar Together TSV with the longer sleeves but had to return it because of the neck embellishments.For me ,being older it needs to be subtle.

Crikey its another "Bobby`s Fashion" type of top. Bobby`s Fashion is a market stall on Bury market and women flock from miles around to buy his OTT embellished tops and jumpers, stretchy waisted trousers and skirts and waterfall cardis. The stall is surrounded by parked mobility scooters and shopping trolleys, he does sizes up to XXXL and its polyester heaven. The overload of shiny plastic beading or sequins almost dazzles you and every top/jumper comes in several colours or patterns for those who want to bulk buy and fill their wardrobes to the brim with polyester static. You have to see his stall to believe it and Q fashion resembles it more and more with every passing tsv.

Crikey its another "Bobby`s Fashion" type of top. Bobby`s Fashion is a market stall on Bury market and women flock from miles around to buy his OTT embellished tops and jumpers, stretchy waisted trousers and skirts and waterfall cardis. The stall is surrounded by parked mobility scooters and shopping trolleys, he does sizes up to XXXL and its polyester heaven. The overload of shiny plastic beading or sequins almost dazzles you and every top/jumper comes in several colours or patterns for those who want to bulk buy and fill their wardrobes to the brim with polyester static. You have to see his stall to believe it and Q fashion resembles it more and more with every passing tsv.
Vienna, I live in Ipswich and sometimes visit Bury for a day out to shop somewhere different. I must remember to look for Bobby's stall to see what I'm missing Lol ! This TSV seems a bit over priced to me when you factor in the p&p and I don't like all the embellishments anyway as they usually start falling off after the first wash.

Vienna, I live in Ipswich and sometimes visit Bury for a day out to shop somewhere different. I must remember to look for Bobby's stall to see what I'm missing Lol ! This TSV seems a bit over priced to me when you factor in the p&p and I don't like all the embellishments anyway as they usually start falling off after the first wash.

You`ll find it right in the middle of the indoor market. Take your sun glasses with you lol

I like the top but don't like the embellishments at all, so my money is safe ................ yet again.

You`ll find it right in the middle of the indoor market. Take your sun glasses with you lol

I didn't know that there is an indoor market. I've only ever looked round the outdoor market, usually on a Wednesday.

I didn't know that there is an indoor market. I've only ever looked round the outdoor market, usually on a Wednesday.

Yes there`s 2 indoor parts, one is all meat and fish and the other is a general market with lots of different stalls. I usually go on Saturdays but it`s often very busy. I`ve never been on a Wednesday. You access the indoor part through the outside market.

I would have thought that 'embellishments' have long since had their day, but of course, we're talking QVC here.

Last edited:
Am l living in a different world? Just heard the guest say you are hard pushed to get a tee shirt for £32.98. Really? Not where l shop! We are not all wealthy and going on cruises you know QVC.

When I think of embellished leisure wear I have always thought of Rita Fairclough or whatever her name is now, however, Rita is far to smart for this one it's more suited to the lovely Vera Duckworth.

Am l living in a different world? Just heard the guest say you are hard pushed to get a tee shirt for £32.98. Really? Not where l shop! We are not all wealthy and going on cruises you know QVC.

Clearly they are a stranger to Primarni then!:mysmilie_12:

Washed the kaftan in warm water and it is fine. It does need ironing though but will iron it as I like it enough - don't usually iron anything

Oh my goodness! Does he have a stall on Fleetwood market as well? OH and I were browsing round there a few weeks ago when we were on a weekend in Blackpool (yes I know but I like it lol), and they had just such a stall. There was one next door with men's shirts going up to 8XL I MEAN FOR GODS SAKE WHO WEARS 8XL? Well, I kid you not, we saw someone. OH felt like Twiggy :mysmilie_17:

CC

Latest posts

Back