First, and last, visit to Q Outlet Warrington

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
The tat on offer did nothing for their corporate image. Cylinder hoover, just shy of a £100, with the most humongous knot of carpet fibre and filth hanging from attachment. Pan, no handle, coating scratched and lid blistered. Beth Terrell washable suede jackets as old as the hills stock, all washed and dried scrunched up and not in a good enough state for a charity shop. Jewellery displayed like it was a market stall. Craft I have never seen demonstrated and very unappealing. It was an eye opener and purse shutter.

Oh thanks loveinamist, you've saved me an hour's journey there and an hour back. I was thinking of driving down there next week.

I`ve been x3 and all I have bought is some Christmas tree decorations and some bedding.....`the fashion` is diabolical....there were still women with trolley`s full of it ..my daughter reckons they are `ebayers`...who buys that tat? I don`t live all that far away and still don`t go very often as there is never anything really good on offer! Well not that I`ve seen anyway!

Beth Terrell, I'd forgotten about her, is she another one that's bit the dust, I had a nice leather jacket from her range several years ago?

I have been to Shrewsbury several times and once to Warrington. Shrewsbury is much better in my opinion although it can be very hit and miss. Have been and got loads of good stuff and been and bought nothing. It really does depend on what they get returned or have overstocked. I must agree that the clothes (I refuse to call it fashion) looks worse than a charity shop but then I don't like anything they show on air anyway. Have had great deals on Emu boots and northern nights in the past.

Latest posts

Back