frank Usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just stumbled across the FU jewellery Hr ( have already spent on Kipling).have to say I think this jewellery range is very good for the prices.It is easily as good as B&W.I have a 3 piece pearl set & it is lovely.I met a lady at an event who asked me if they were South Sea Pearls--she turned out to be a QVC customer!-- so we had a great chat, my OH was saying Oh not QVC AGAIN!!The pearl set the guest is wearing is very nice also, I ordered but returned as it was too similar to the other set which I kept.

My pearl set is OK, necklace, bracelet & clip on earrings ( wasn't on yesterday) the only thing I have noticed is the fastenings are magnetic & I have caught the bracelet & it has come undone.Not sure if this is a problem in general with this type of fastening or if this one is not strong enough?

Just stumbled across the FU jewellery Hr ( have already spent on Kipling).have to say I think this jewellery range is very good for the prices.It is easily as good as B&W.I have a 3 piece pearl set & it is lovely.I met a lady at an event who asked me if they were South Sea Pearls--she turned out to be a QVC customer!-- so we had a great chat, my OH was saying Oh not QVC AGAIN!!The pearl set the guest is wearing is very nice also, I ordered but returned as it was too similar to the other set which I kept.

I've only tried one piece from this range but it wasn't for me. It was the art deco knot necklace. Had I seen a live presentation I probably wouldn't have gone for it but I ordered it just from the picture on the web. I think I expected it to be classic rather than showy (bit daft looking back, as they do showy very well :giggle:) If they could scale it down by about 50% and remove the crystals it would be lovely. I do agree with the comparison with Butler and Wilson. I'm starting to see the appeal of that range however, so maybe I'll be revisiting Frank Usher in the not too distant :clapping:

There's something about this range whch makes me feel that if you so much as look at it too hard, stones will start falling out.

Does not inspire confidence to shell out one's spondoolicks.

Latest posts

Back