GemsTV Launch ‘From Italy with Love’

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the murano glass pendants, only thing i don't like is most don'thhave a bail, and with the chain etc just put through the hole in the pendant i don't think looks too good. so would have to either tie silk cord on it, or add a bail.

Oddly enough GD, most of the Murano is actually cheaper in the shop. xxxx

PS The first piece of gold is over £100 cheaper in the shop. Stay awake ladies, if you're buying keep an eye on the shop as you go.

Last edited:

i noticed that too argey, the pendant and silver bracelet i've got in my basket are from the shop. just a pity about the bail or lack or bail thing, thats whats making me think twice!

looking forward to seeing what the silver stuff is like on screen as looks nice in shop pics

OK, Quiz Time: How long does it take to sell a piece of jewellery?........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i noticed that too argey, the pendant and silver bracelet i've got in my basket are from the shop. just a pity about the bail or lack or bail thing, thats whats making me think twice!

looking forward to seeing what the silver stuff is like on screen as looks nice in shop pics

Yes, me too on the silver, though pricey. I lke this gold but way out of my league. The gold braceet just went for about £60 less than the shop. Seems to be no reasoning here.

I'm finding it all painfully slow and they could be selling so much more as it's all going well so far. Madness! xxxx

PS The first piece of gold is over £100 cheaper in the shop. Stay awake ladies, if you're buying keep an eye on the shop as you go.
Oooh Argey you are a treasure, I hadn't realised this.......saved me a bit of dosh. xxx :mysmilie_82:
Also I've a diamond shaped black & silver Murano pendant that my DD brought back as a gift from Italy, tried large bails, chains etc, couldn't get any thing to match it, so their organza ribbon necklaces in black are just the job!

:mysmilie_687: A bit bright for me Kros, but interesting site. I'll give it a serious mooching in the morning. I bagged this one (from she shop) - I'm a bit concerned about the bail though, I'll probably crush it between me chins :mysmilie_701: Fingers crossed though, this one is very thick with a lovely gentle dome shaped top xxxx http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UWT7224&menuselection=0x

:mysmilie_687: A bit bright for me Kros, but interesting site. I'll give it a serious mooching in the morning. I bagged this one (from she shop) - I'm a bit concerned about the bail though, I'll probably crush it between me chins :mysmilie_701: Fingers crossed though, this one is very thick with a lovely gentle dome shaped top xxxx http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UWT7224&menuselection=0x

Very pretty Lurgey but what's the "she shop"? I thought you'd prefer "he" shops :mysmilie_17:

I bought one of the silver bracelets last night, thought it looked mighty pretty and unusual. Looking forward to seeing it, will keep you posted.

I got that one too! :mysmilie_82:

Ladies of taste, it was inevitable. :mysmilie_61:

Krosbint, variety is the spice of life. She shop, he shop, what shop, the weld is me oysta. :mysmilie_698:

It made for a nice evening, such a pity it was so slow. They have much more in the shop than they showed, and so much was selling out so clearly there was the audience for more. This was exactly the reason I gave up on Ideal World and QVC, so boring.

xxxxxxxxx

My silver single-strand 'ballando' bracelet arrived today and it's absolutely lovely. Very sparkly and delicate - I think it'll become a permanent fixture on my left wrist, next to my two silver bangles that I've worn for 25 and 6 years respectively.

Nice one, Gems, I'm very pleased with your performance again!

Latest posts

Back