Good grief!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I'll own up to ordering two items from QVC on 19th January (in the afternoon.) One was a repeat order and one was an item from Cook's Essentials (not the TSV.)

They both arrived at 11.00 a.m. this morning!! QVC hadn't even had time to send my email telling me the items had been despatched.

Why can't they always be this efficient?

I was shocked too, I returned an item on Wednesday afternoon, and it was showing as returned on my account the next morning - couldn't believe it!

I was shocked too, I returned an item on Wednesday afternoon, and it was showing as returned on my account the next morning - couldn't believe it!

Maybe the "powers that be" actually read this forum because there are enough threads detailing why some of their customers aren't happy with them.

Just hope our experience isn't a one off and that all customers have the same efficient treatment. It's about time!

I'm shocked too...I ordered three items of free P & P SBC on Friday afternoon, the first of which arrived here at around 11.30am today - where's me smelling salts...

Ah! Now then!
Your salts will be in your Carole Hochman pocket!
She keeps telling us that the pocket is handy for medication

Latest posts

Back