Hairfix guest last night.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I was watching the beauty makeovers show last night. On comes the hairfix man (Can't remember his name) extoling the virtues of Hairfix and why it's so good for your hair because Keratin is one of the main ingredients and your hair is made up of Keratin. All good so far.

Charlie then says "I thought your hair was made of protein." Fair question IMO
Cue embarrassed guest who says" Don't ask me, i'm only a hairdresser but i think Keratin is a protein.":angry:
Charlie giggles "Sorry I wasn't trying to catch you out"
At this point they swiftly move on to the usual mantra about the product.

Surely if you come on TV to sell a product and you are a hairdresser at least you should know what bloomin Keratin is.

Message to Hairfix man. If you come on shopping channel, in the hope you are going to sell shedloads of your product, Stop waffling about your celebrity clients and how they love your product and do your homework about the ingredients.
Rant over but just for now.

Surely a hairdresser should know what hair is made up of? I hate that when its obvious guests dont have a clue about the product they are going on about! Research people, its called research! :angry:

Strange he should have been caught out again in last nights presentation.
I had the TV on a day or so ago but actually wasn't sat watching at the time and can't for the life of me recall who the presenter was.
Though I picked up on the fact a question was asked about the product content and he said something like he didn't know what was in it but knew it worked.
It seemed very much like a the lights are on at home but there's no one in moment.

yup that is obviously twice he has made that screw up in as many days, I remember being quite stunned a hairdresser didnt know what Keratin was - maybe though he is still on hair-washing at college, that could come later.

To be honest I have always thought he was a bit cack at promoting Hairfix. It was one of those things I purchased after a few too many glasses of vino one night (damn that red active button) but it literally, actually is quite a good item, well, trio of items.

To be honest I have always thought he was a bit cack at promoting Hairfix. It was one of those things I purchased after a few too many glasses of vino one night (damn that red active button) but it literally, actually is quite a good item, well, trio of items.

Does it go well with gin? :devil:

Latest posts

Back