Happy new year to all of you, farewell to QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K

Kat73

Guest Shopper
WOW this site is loads better on my laptop than on the Iphone!!! Hi again everyone, I am a recent newbie and have been ducking in and out of here since joining, still liking what I see, but now always able to post due to my babies...sure you will understand. Anyhow, both children sleeping, husband watching Pirates of the Carribean, and me part way through a bottle of fizz.

Some of you may have read my comment on here about stopping buying from QVC for a while, at least until next Christmas. I just want to save some money, and I have more than enough Laura Geller to last me ages, and a total of 2 litres of L'Occitaine liquid soap in the cupboard. Although I have always had good customer service from QVC, I do object to the postage charges and reckon they need to sort that out. Also reckon they should allow you to have all your items in your basket sent in one box with one lot of P and P. QVC has introduced me to some of my favourite things over the years, but has cost me a blinkin fortune along the way.

The things I love : -my Kipling large fairfax and new money purse
- My Kathy Van Zeeland cosmo swagger bag
- My Liz Earle cleanse and polish (old faithful)
- Elemis exotic frangipani monoi
- Laura Geller make up (ADORE the baked blushers, spackle, balance and brighten and the italian marble lipsticks)
- (a recent discovery) my Emu slippers
- My recent present - the Invicta baby Lupah watch with interchangeable straps- trust me its GORGEOUS, and comes with 5 real leather straps, even though it does not say so on the website, all the straps are stamped genuine leather.
- L'occitaine liquid soap and hand cream

The "things" I don't love - Tova
Simon Wilson
All the male presenters except Craig and Julian
Suarti
Quacker factory, and all the fashion. Only ordered clothes once (bar the slippers) and sent it all back
The really poor quality of the jewellry now. It used to be so much better when you knew how many grams of gold you get. Now its so cheap and tacky its pitiful.

I'm sure there's more but I will hand over to you for loves and hates. By the way I roared with laughter at the QVC funnies thread on here.

Have a really happy new year everyone. (Hic!)

Kat

Have you got the Tapatalk app for iPhone? This forum works with it and makes it so much easier to read x

Happy new year x
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back