Help! Kim & Co....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
:sweat: please someone talk me out of splurging on item 145846, the top modelled by Tanya in the Kim & Co preview! I love it! But I can't justify spending nearly £42 on a top! Bought my first ever Kim garment recently, the TSV of a few weeks ago, and it's great, looks good on, even covering my lumps & bumps, but today's wow, it's so me, I like both the colours too, and DEFINITELY can't order two! Buying counsellors please help!:grin:

:sweat: please someone talk me out of splurging on item 145846, the top modelled by Tanya in the Kim & Co preview! I love it! But I can't justify spending nearly £42 on a top! Bought my first ever Kim garment recently, the TSV of a few weeks ago, and it's great, looks good on, even covering my lumps & bumps, but today's wow, it's so me, I like both the colours too, and DEFINITELY can't order two! Buying counsellors please help!:grin:

Here goes, BusyMum: Tanya was modelling this garment yesterday. In my opinion, she looked very matronly and boring. If someone as tall and stunning as Tanya looks so boring, what would lesser mortals look like? Go online, and check out M&S casual tops - you'll both save money and get a better quality garment.

I note that you liked the recent TSV. I, too, purchased this item - with the intention of using it when doing pilates. Unlike you, I disliked it; matronly in shape; dull in pattern; and not very comfortable to touch. It went back by return of post. It's possible, therefore, that we have different tastes. Anyway, I'm trying to stop you from spending:happy:

Jay

Last edited:
Here goes, BusyMum: Tanya was modelling this garment yesterday. In my opinion, she looked very matronly and boring. If someone as tall and stunning as Tanya looks so boring, what would lesser mortals look like? Go online, and check out M&S casual tops - you'll both save money and get a better quality garment.

I note that you liked the recent TSV. I, too, purchased this item - with the intention of using it when doing pilates. Unlike you, I disliked it; matronly in shape; dull in pattern; and not very comfortable to touch. It went back by return of post. It's possible, therefore, that we have different tastes. Anyway, I'm trying to stop you from spending:happy:

Jay

If I could thank you twice Minnehaha I would, I laughed out loud at your post!:happy: I talked myself out of buying by thinking how great Tanya looked in the outfit, and how awful I would look, at 5'5' and a bit and much more...er....rounded is perhaps the word! Tho I have to say I thought Tan looked absolutely wonderful modelling both top & skirt and wearing the fascinator too! Where can I get stretched to 5'10".....:grin:

Long ago on this very forum someone said it was far cheaper ordering directly from Kim & Co in Canada even with shipping. Plus the designs etc so much nicer than QVC sell.

If you really have to buy it, check out her own site.

If you buy this top, you will find that it has a completely different feel to the last TSV. It is a cooler feel and with the coming cold months you will need a layer over or under this top.

I bought the last TSV because I like this fabric but I have gone off the slinky knit (although I have a purple cowl neck that I love to bits)

I have 145844 which is the same fabric as that one. I like it and am now hoping it doesn't look matronly on me!!!

I have 145844 which is the same fabric as that one. I like it and am now hoping it doesn't look matronly on me!!!

I hope not too Twinkle...Minniehaha did a good job there describing the top as "matronly", isn't it just THE most off-putting word!:grin:

Well............................I don't think it does as it's quite a flattering shape. I like it anyway and love the print!

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_: :mysmilie_378:

Go for it girl !!

I would never,ever buy any kim and co - but was tempted to try the black wide leg trousers earlier on 3 easy pay - but nearly 50 squids for kim and co?:mysmilie_468:

HI

Can anyone tell me if they have bought anything from Kim`s Website and whether you have to pay customs when it gets in this country.

HI

Can anyone tell me if they have bought anything from Kim`s Website and whether you have to pay customs when it gets in this country.

:wave:Sidney R, I believe that there is a poster who lives in Greece - Artemis? - who buys from Kim's website.

Jay

HI

I bought some trousers years ago, they were sent out really quickly, don't think I had to pay customs HTH

HI

I have bought stuff from her website several times (sorry, I really like Kim & Co!) and have never had to pay anything extra.

HI

I bought a few things a couple of years ago & I emailed first to ask about Customs & the girl said they don't put down the true value which was rather good of them :happy:

Latest posts

Back