Helpful lady at IW. Update

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
i recently asked for a bame of a helpful person at IW and Topaz kindly gave me the name of Tracy Townson.
Well I tried to phone her but guess what???
She is no longer with the company. Doesnt look like IW want anyone helpful working for them:11::11:

I asked to be put through to anyone else who could help and was put through to CS and after pressing numerous options and waiting on hold I spoke to a rep.
I explained I had sent three emails to ask for two parcels to be uplifted but received no reply. She could not have cared less,offered no apologies but she has "made arrangements " for them to be picked up.
Unfortunately the money back guarantee preiod has run out because of their non response to my email requests so I will be waiting to see what problems arise,if any:33:,when the items are received back in the warehouse.

IW,NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

as long as you have your e-mails still, then you have proof that you contacted them before the deadline. Threaten them with legal action if they don't refund. Customers are obviously of no importance to them...which is a good job cos they probably don't have many left. :rolleyes:

Helpful Lady at IW update

i recently asked for a bame of a helpful person at IW and Topaz kindly gave me the name of Tracy Townson.
Well I tried to phone her but guess what???
She is no longer with the company. Doesnt look like IW want anyone helpful working for them:11::11:

I asked to be put through to anyone else who could help and was put through to CS and after pressing numerous options and waiting on hold I spoke to a rep.
I explained I had sent three emails to ask for two parcels to be uplifted but received no reply. She could not have cared less,offered no apologies but she has "made arrangements " for them to be picked up.
Unfortunately the money back guarantee preiod has run out because of their non response to my email requests so I will be waiting to see what problems arise,if any:33:,when the items are received back in the warehouse.

IW,NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, revert to plan B. The very first time I had problems with IW (before Tracy Townson got involved) I wrote a very strong letter and addressed it to the Customer Services Director. It was passed to a lady called Claire Elmer who at the time worked directly with the presenters. She responded to my letter and it was resolved satisfactorily. (It was on a second occasion when I had reason to write again that Tracy Townson got involved and settled the problem).

I suggest you do the same, write a strong letter of complaint and attach copies of the emails you've sent and dates of any phone calls to customer services. At least this will put on record that you have tried to return the items prior to the expiry date for a refund. I would also suggest you cc it to the CEO/Managing Director and stress the amount of time and effort you have put into trying to return these items.

Good luck, keep us posted and don't give up - you can't let these b*****s win!!

Get the Advertising Standards Agency involved. They've a complaint from you can fill in. They responded quickly to me and were helpful.

Latest posts

Back