Hisense TSV 4.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 31
Hisense E7HQTUK Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV with Amazon Alexa
Item Number: 733670
P&P £0.00

43" QVC Price £499.00 Todays Special Value Price £339.00

50" QVC Price £549.00 Todays Special Value Price £389.00

55" QVC Price £639.00 Todays Special Value Price £439.00

Upgrade your TV with the perfect entertainment centre for the entire family with this Smart 4K QLED set from Hisense, available in 43", 50" and 55" sizes. This Ultra HD HDR screen features a host of clever built-in image and audio boosting technology, including Dolby Vision and DTS Virtual:X, plus wonderfully intuitive Smart streaming software that will allow you to jump straight into your favourite service at the touch of a button. Plus, with voice commands, Game and Sports viewing modes and Bluetooth connectivity, there's something for everyone.

Delivered directly from Hisense - please allow 7 - 10working days for delivery to UK mainland only.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hisense E7HQTUK Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV w/Amazon Alexa from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £649 for the 55", £549 for the 50" and £499 for the 43". So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £439 for the 55" with no P&P, you're saving £210, and at just £389 for the 50" and £339 for the 43" with no P&P, you're saving £160 on each.

Cinema technology for your big screening - whether you're popping corn for movie night or getting your friends round to watch the big game, this Hisense 4K TV is packed with features to help offer you an outstanding visual and audio experience. The Dolby Vision Quantum Dot technology helps to display a higher colour space and purer colours while the DTS Virtual:X-enabled audio offers you the chance to really immerse yourself in the experience.

Smart streaming and voice controls - enjoy a huge collection of apps such as Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, BBC iPlayer and plus Freeview Play directly through your new Smart 4K TV with built-in Wi-Fi (internet connection and separate subscriptions required) and Hisense's new VIDAA U5 Smart TV OS. One-touch access can jump you straight into the app of your choice as soon as you turn on the TV and you can even control your TV with voice commands.

Apple AirPlay compatible - stream movies, music, games and photos to your television right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac. And, because your television is compatible with Apple Home, you can even control it via your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod mini, or Mac using Apple HomeKit technology.

• Low latency Game mode and smooth, judder-free Sports mode for optimised viewing experiences
  • UHD AI upscaling technology offers a more detailed, clearer picture for HD or 4K-quality results from lower definition sources
  • Customise your apps to your needs, get recommendations and search across all your apps at once
  • DTS Virtual X solution psychoacoustical delivers up to 7.1.4 immersive content through traditional speakers in the horizontal plane
  • Bluetooth connectivity and headphone jack for disruption-free entertainment
  • Three HDMI ports for connecting several HD sources at once
  • Sleek, design with slim bezels for more screen
  • Find out more via our Frequently Asked Questions

Screen sizes:
  • 43"
  • 50"
  • 55"

I'm the first to admit I know nothing about hi-tech, but I notice there are a lot of 'brands' presented that seem alien to me. TBH if I'm going to spend a few hundred quid on replacing a bit of electronics then I'd prefer to have a 'name' that I know. I'm a bit old school, I even have a separate scanner and printer because to my aged mind, having an all in one if one bit breaks down then it all packs up !!! Though when I bought these it was a few years ago, and I appreciate technology has moved on, and anything bought 6 months ago is out of date now.

Hisense isn’t a name that was familiar until I was reviewing double ovens. Have to say in the past I have found tech stuff from Q expensive and usually old stock eg printers and tvs. I could be wrong now. Waiting to see what Black Friday offers are around as we’re tentatively looking for a wide screen tv.

I see COSTCO have a 58" Hisense tv on offer for £399.98 delivered !!
Which only goes to show that QVC overcharges and that the people who think it’s the only place you can buy things, should wake up and enter the real world.

Latest posts

Back