HiSense TSV 24/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• TV TSV 1.jpg
    TV TSV 1.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 25
I remember that guy they used to have on demonstrating the televisions and the wind up gramophones about 10 years ago. He wore glasses, and at one point was very big and then lost a lot of weight. A nice gentleman with a pleasant manner and an easy-going general way about him. It all seemed to be going swimmingly well for him until he decided, one day, to show us how tough the screen was on a particular television. I think he reached for a sledgehammer, or was it a 10p piece? No. I know what he did. He used a 10p piece with the applied force of a sledgehammer, thrust it into the screen of the television, subsequently shattering it. After a stunned silence in the studio, I never saw him on CVQ again. I could never work out why…

I remember that guy they used to have on demonstrating the televisions and the wind up gramophones about 10 years ago. He wore glasses, and at one point was very big and then lost a lot of weight. A nice gentleman with a pleasant manner and an easy-going general way about him. It all seemed to be going swimmingly well for him until he decided, one day, to show us how tough the screen was on a particular television. I think he reached for a sledgehammer, or was it a 10p piece? No. I know what he did. He used a 10p piece with the applied force of a sledgehammer, thrust it into the screen of the television, subsequently shattering it. After a stunned silence in the studio, I never saw him on CVQ again. I could never work out why…

There you go

Oh sorry. I remember now. He punched its head in. Silly t…

Hisense 50E7HQTUK 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV with Amazon Alexa
Item Number: 736653
QVC Price £499.00
Todays Special Value Price £369.96
P&P £0.00

Make your home entertainment smarter, sharper and more immersive than ever before with this cutting-edge 50" 4K HDR TV from Hisense. The feature-packed QLED display offers astonishing colour, contrast and true-to-life images, thanks to its Quantum Dot Colour, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision technology, incredible DTS Virtual X-powered audio, as well as intuitive smart streaming features, with an easy-to-use remote control and Amazon Alexa voice assistant built-in. With all this and special Sports and Game Mode (plus more besides), this TV's got everyone covered!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Hisense E7HQTUK 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £499. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £369.96, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £129.04.

Delivered directly from the Hisense - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only.

Breath-taking visuals - this TV is packed with video technology to ensure that your picture is second to none. Quantum Dot Color allows your set to display over one billion colours for perfect hue reproduction. HDR10+ tech ensures a profound contrast for sharply defined images and Dolby Vision uses cinema-inspired technology to ensure true-to-life images.

Immersive audio - thanks to some of the best post-processing audio technology around, DTS Virtual X, this TV can help you to really surround yourself in the sounds of your entertainment, whatever your audio setup might be so you can experience that reality TV show, water-cooler drama, frantic video game or crucial top-of-the-table clash exactly as it's meant to be heard!

Game and Sports mode - enjoy responsive video game sessions with practically no input lag thanks to the purpose-made Game Mode and smooth sports footage with no judder or blur via the Sports Mode.

Plenty of ports - need to plug in several HD devices? No problem - the TV has three HDMI 2.0 ports for all your HD media and gaming needs. Oh, but what about your Soundbar or headphones? No worries - there are two USB ports as well as a headphone jack so you can listen to your shows, games or music without disturbing the rest of the house. You can even control your TV with your voice thanks to the VIDAA Voice function with Amazon Alexa and Google Voice Assistants built in.

Smarter viewing - connect your TV to the internet via Wi-Fi to enjoy a huge collection of apps such as Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV and BBC iPlayer (separate subscriptions required), plus Freeview Play built in. You can also directly access Netflix and other services even when your TV is off. One click of the direct-access button on your remote control will wake your TV and launch the application.

Great contrast and upscaled visuals - even your standard-definition content will look exceptional thanks to the uniform brightness and reduced light leakage of the TV's Ultra Dimming, high-contrast technology combined with its fantastic 4K resolution upscaler that will allow you to enjoy SD visuals at near-HD quality.

Looking good - and it's not just your favourite shows that will look good. The sleek, thin-bezeled design of this classic black QLED TV will look fantastic in any living room.

What's in the box?

• Hisense E7H ULED 4K Smart TV
  • Remote control (requires 2 x AAA batteries, included)
  • Power cable
  • Screws

Latest posts

Back