• Homedics TSV 5.jpg
    Homedics TSV 5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 27
Homedics Back Stretching Mat Inspired by Yoga
Item Number: 737700
QVC Price £258.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £4.95

Whether you are stretching in the morning or unwinding after a long day, the Homedics Stretch Mat has you covered. Designed to help you move your body through a gentle yet powerful sequence of stretches and twists, this innovative mat will make a great addition to your wellbeing routine. It boasts four built-in programs inspired by yoga positions and seven air chambers that inflate in sequence to each set program. Simply select your program from the handy remote and enjoy the relaxation!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Homedics Back Stretching Mat Inspired by Yoga from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £258.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £99.96 plus P&P, you're saving £159.
Feel that stretch - particularly benefiting shoulders, back and hips, this versatile mat works to release tension and improve flexibility. The seven precision-controlled air chambers inflate in carefully choreographed sequences to help stretch your body.
Tailor it to you - there are four pre-programmed sequences inspired by yoga positions to work your way through - Twist, Flow, Energise and Stretch. Simply select your chosen sequence using the handheld control, which allows you to pause, play and customise the intensity.
Easy foldaway design - with a handy foldaway design and a secure strapping system, it's easy to store your mat when not in use, and the convenient carry handle means you can take it with you for relaxation time wherever and whenever you need it.
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Stretch Mat

The last one was the one with heat and more settlings I bought it thinking I could send it back as it had free postage and free returns however I really liked it and use it every week and it helps me as I do a very physical job and end up with lots of aches and pains and find the stretching keeps me active.

The last one was the one with heat and more settlings I bought it thinking I could send it back as it had free postage and free returns however I really liked it and use it every week and it helps me as I do a very physical job and end up with lots of aches and pains and find the stretching keeps me active.
I bought bought the previous version to yours (without the heat option) back in 2018 and it still gets used frequently, especially by my husband who is not as mobile as he was. One of the best things I've bought from QVC.

Latest posts

Back