I don't see the point of the Electric Auto Easy Peeler on Bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Benny - you need to get out more and stop watching Sit Ups 24/7. :tongue:

HC - you need to stop trolling to get people's reactions out of them. :tongue:

Is it too much to ask for people to play nicely on here? :cheeky:

Must clarify something, I liked this post because I don't think it would do Benny any harm to stop watching so much sit up, but there again it's his choice and what has it got to do with me, it was "like" click.

I wanted to clarify as I believe HC in no way trolls this forum, he posts very valid points and like anyone if he crossed the line I would explain why and accepted it and was not liking the trolling comment.

Greg's comments were all very tongue in cheek anyway.

Must clarify something, I liked this post because I don't think it would do Benny any harm to stop watching so much sit up, but there again it's his choice and what has it got to do with me, it was "like" click.

I wanted to clarify as I believe HC in no way trolls this forum, he posts very valid points and like anyone if he crossed the line I would explain why and accepted it and was not liking the trolling comment.

Greg's comments were all very tongue in cheek anyway.

Of course, Graham. My comments are not to be taken seriously. :sun:

To be fair, I don't WATCH it all of the time, if there is nothing on the TV, I'll just have it on in the background :) I rarely watch it for more than 30 minutes without being on the laptop or something.

p.BK126976.mp.a.jpg

I don't get the point of this product.

Mikey Mason is demonstrating this product by using it on vegetables. What is the point of the electric aspect of it?

What a waste of money! You get the same results on a manual peeler.

Another crap product courtesy of Sit-up.

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=4947867&Cat=8&Sub=16&Type=HomePage

The point of this electric peeler is, your the cool dude with another NEW GIZMO, to impress your friends :doh::devil:

Latest posts

Back