I knew I had seen her somewhere before!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sorry if this has been posted before, but the other week I was watching Annalie & Hope and thought the brand ambassador looked familiar, well I was right! The lady Katie, plays the ex wife of the detective (Daniel Webb ) in tv series The Bay.
Do you mean Kerrie Taylor?
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0852711/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t25
Used to be in Hollyoaks remember when she appeared on Q doing Artscapes her qualification for the job I recall her saying was that she used to be styled for photoshoots.

I remember figuring it out last series and helped by the forum but this time, I thought she looked less familiar (compared to how she appears on QVC?)

I like her.

She has a slightly unusual stance when I’ve seen on QVC but didn’t notice that at all on The Bay.

Wished that detective would just make and stay at his son’s graduation etc!

But having had a brother in police for two decades and lot of those in CID (now left!), I know the sad reality...

I remember figuring it out last series and helped by the forum but this time, I thought she looked less familiar (compared to how she appears on QVC?)

I like her.

She has a slightly unusual stance when I’ve seen on QVC but didn’t notice that at all on The Bay.

Wished that detective would just make and stay at his son’s graduation etc!

But having had a brother in police for two decades and lot of those in CID (now left!), I know the sad reality...
Wished there would have been more at the graduation as it was only a fleeting bit, only cause our daughter went to Lancaster uni were they filmed the episode.

Latest posts

Back