If you can't wait until fashion day - steady yourselves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who do they imagine their customer is? Norma freakin' Desmond?!! Sat at home in a microfibre turban draped in a poly-chiffoned-sequinned kaftan slathering on Elemis/Decleor putting 18 coats of Leigthon Denny, each finger adorned in Diamonique splendour? Actually apart from the kaftan that's pretty much me!!!

Dear Lord!!!! I feel violated!!!!!! OK where have you hidden the cameras and how long have you been stalking me?????? Only thing is though, it's OPI not Leighton Denny!:blush:

No wonder they call it "voyage", 'cause you wouldn't want to be seen in your own home town by people you know wearing such hideous garish clobber!

I`ve gone for this little beauty! Thanks Cavegirl :bandit: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail
Sorry, the link isn`t working... Its item 146652

Call me stupid, I always regarded myself as "fashion forward" until Glen stole the phrase and made it his own....but what pray, are "open shoulders". The model's shoulders look distinctly closed to me. Maybe it's a sort of shrug of apology for bringing us such tasteless, shapeless, non-washable tat............

Call me stupid, I always regarded myself as "fashion forward" until Glen stole the phrase and made it his own....but what pray, are "open shoulders". The model's shoulders look distinctly closed to me. Maybe it's a sort of shrug of apology for bringing us such tasteless, shapeless, non-washable tat............

Think it is a slit on the shoulder line? You need it to let air circulate as you will be sweating so much in your polyester 'creation' ( which then has to go to the Dry Cleaners!)

Latest posts

Back