i'm confused...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh heck, Muttley, why couldn't the Pope have been included (perhaps someone could have persuaded him to ride off into the sunset)? Perhaps with expressions such as mounting and riding being banded about, someone decided discretion was best? Was there any tumbleweed blowing across the studio?

No tumbleweed unfortunately, it might have blown the flakey presenters out of the studio! Actually, I think they missed a trick. They could have had Pete in drag dressed up as Dolly Parton (not quite cowboy music but near enough) with a fake wig and a very fake chest, I think he would have looked good.

PS I apologise now if I have put my fellow forumites off their dinner thinking about this hideous sight. I am very very sorry...

Muttley, didn't you know - Pete IS Dolly Parton! It's a well kept secret, known to very few. This is the reason why you will never see the 2 of them in a room at the same time.....

No tumbleweed unfortunately, it might have blown the flakey presenters out of the studio! Actually, I think they missed a trick. They could have had Pete in drag dressed up as Dolly Parton (not quite cowboy music but near enough) with a fake wig and a very fake chest, I think he would have looked good.

PS I apologise now if I have put my fellow forumites off their dinner thinking about this hideous sight. I am very very sorry...

Well Pete is a massive t.. chesticle so would've relished the role....... Oh and apology accepted :giggle:

may, spontaneous combustion follows! Yes, p - l - e - a - s - e let it follow (there's so much hot air around when Poward are about, anyway).
Dunno why, but I've suddenly got a flashback to the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles after they'd had a hearty meal of beans... especially if Howard or even Poward are involved.

pity Joe the chef didn't something in the ice cream....he might have known that Pope Pete would scoff it.....Hmm, now what could he have put in the ice cream? Something to make Pope Pete make a sudden swift exit from the studio? I seem to remember a TV advert for a certain laxative product.....

It was classic TV gold last night during the end of the Nutrimaster hour, Joe the chef done a peanut butter ice cream and poured it in a dish, Peter "thick as poop" Simon then preceded to stick his finger in it and put it in his mouth, well Joes face was an absolute picture of disgust, he said "oh Pete" and slammed a spoon next to the bowl and said "use that"! as PS was mid flow doing it again, while doing that face of ecstasy at the camera while doing it.............and no one laughed, oh the embarrassment! Ideal World found use for that tumbleweed after all.

pity Joe the chef didn't something in the ice cream....he might have known that Pope Pete would scoff it.....Hmm, now what could he have put in the ice cream? Something to make Pope Pete make a sudden swift exit from the studio? I seem to remember a TV advert for a certain laxative product.....

He's probably got Irritable Peter Syndrome :mysmilie_17:

Oh heavens, can you imagine if Pete AND Howard were both rambling on about their digestive systems and bowels? It would turn into the "Ask Your Doctor" hour! Now there's a thought: medical advice from Pete and Howard! They are experts at everything on IW so why not? You no longer have to wait 6 months for a GP appointment - just dial IW and ask for Poward's on-screen advice. Forget Halogen Ovens, Sugar Crisp and everything else, just give your credit card details and ask your question - then wait for a sensible answer.......and wait.......and wait..... By the way, have we heard anything about Pete's tablets regime lately? The last time he mentioned it on screen I was so interested I fell asleep....

He's probably got Irritable Peter Syndrome :mysmilie_17:

Yes, it's like when Pope Pete says a piece of jewellery is.... "gold, it's in gold" - then he flaps about, raises his voice and immediately afterwards says "it's plated in solid gold". Talk about devious. I was under the impression that every statement they made about a product's composition had to be factual, but it seems if you say something that's totally incorrect and then raise your voice and say something else, the ASA are kept happy. If it's a one-off slip of the tongue, that happens, but with IW it seems to be deliberate - and our friend MM also practises the same trick, I've noticed.

He often does this- number one of what? I've also noticed he will make some claim about a product but cut himself off mid-sentance before he puts his claim into context- makes himself seem like a mad man but puts ideas into the viewers heads and keeps the ASA happy I guess.

Oh heavens, can you imagine if Pete AND Howard were both rambling on about their digestive systems and bowels? It would turn into the "Ask Your Doctor" hour! Now there's a thought: medical advice from Pete and Howard! They are experts at everything on IW so why not? You no longer have to wait 6 months for a GP appointment - just dial IW and ask for Poward's on-screen advice. Forget Halogen Ovens, Sugar Crisp and everything else, just give your credit card details and ask your question - then wait for a sensible answer.......and wait.......and wait..... By the way, have we heard anything about Pete's tablets regime lately? The last time he mentioned it on screen I was so interested I fell asleep....

I believe they're in the process of developing the "Poward" it's a euthanasia pill, works quicker than them boring you to death.

I've noticed the Poward obsession with the bowels has spread... Hayley was on with the Nutribullet and was all over the bowel movement... Poward is a phenomenon, and it's catching on. It now seems to be hazardous to watch any presentation of the Nutribullet. Best watched with mute on so you can silently enjoy the gurning at the camera as they slurp the dietary equivalent of ex-lax.

I have always said what comes out their rear end is a lot of bulls excrement :mysmilie_17:

Love it, shopperholic! Poward power, you might say! Euthanasia pill or watch Howard & Pete? Hmm, that's a tough one........pass me the pill, quick!

I believe they're in the process of developing the "Poward" it's a euthanasia pill, works quicker than them boring you to death.

Honestly, it's turning into an obsession on there. I wonder they don't dedicate an hour to the topic - title suggestions welcome: "Quick Exit Hour"? "Way To Go Hour"? "Time off in Lieu(oo) Hour"? Answers, on a postcard, please. Featured products: Laxatives, Toilet seats, Bulk buy Loo rolls, Heat & Serve Ready-made Curry Mix, Nutribullet, plus anything made by either of the Chefs. Must stop now, this lavatory humour is no good....

I've noticed the Poward obsession with the bowels has spread... Hayley was on with the Nutribullet and was all over the bowel movement... Poward is a phenomenon, and it's catching on. It now seems to be hazardous to watch any presentation of the Nutribullet. Best watched with mute on so you can silently enjoy the gurning at the camera as they slurp the dietary equivalent of ex-lax.

Love it, shopperholic! Poward power, you might say! Euthanasia pill or watch Howard & Pete? Hmm, that's a tough one........pass me the pill, quick!

They're a must when watching Poward, take one with water when you feel yourself losing the will. :sweat:

Latest posts

Back