In need of manual labour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

desertranger

Registered Shopper
Mrs Ranger happened to catch Shaun Crawley masterfully kneading a pillow on one of the recent mattress shows. It was her first viewing of Ideal’s luxury 'expert', as she tends to avoid the shopping channels. A few minutes of his sickly insincerity was quite enough for her:“There’s a man in need of some useful manual labour,” came her no-nonsense assessment. It was hard to disagree.

Where else but shopping tele would you get financial reward and kudos for contrived 'expertise', a Ken Dodd fake permasmile, wearing flowery shirts, and lavishing praise on products that you would never buy yourself-such as ridiculously overpriced fake leather chairs.

If Mr Crawley takes pride in his role as Ideal’s (supposed) luxury expert, it would seem to me that it is entirely misplaced...

Craw.jpg versus lab.jpg

(Shortly after Mrs Ranger’s Crawley verdict, I was politely asked if I would finish erecting a fence in the garden...clearly in need of some useful manual labour, I found myself without excuse and made my way to the back door:mysmilie_59:)

Latest posts

Back