Interesting !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Going to a posh frock 'do' shortly, so am looking for a flash pair of dangly earrings. The first place I thought of was B & W. Weeell, out of 242 items on q's website there are only 2 pair of cr**p earrings - one of those was with a matching necklace.

Interesting to note that over the past few years SW's inventory has become distinctly 'market stall'. Trashy rings, spooky skulls on everything from keyrings to brooches, and more impractical keyrings you could shake a stick at. 6 or 7 years ago I bought some beautiful clip on earrings from his range, but sadly his jewellery has no class about it now. Flower necklaces that weigh a ton, hair ornaments that wont grip your hair, and plastic handbags seem to be where he's at right now. Not for me I'm afraid - but I suppose it all upkeeps Simon's place in Monaco.:down:

Hope you manage to find a pair of suitable earrings at a reasonable price soon. More importantly, I hope you enjoy your "posh frock" outing.

qvc do a lot of nice earrings i have dozens all bought from qvc. but not one from b&w just not my style. love my diamonique,lola rose (more daytime) and lots of costume stuff.

try Amazon, I was browsing on there as I want some silver hoops, they have a massive selection of earrings. Agree that B and W stuff has become a parody of itself. I used to buy a fair bit but don't bother now. Hope you have a great time

Latest posts

Back