It Cosmetics Announcement

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite like It, too. Like you, I have a bit of a supply of all the things I like, though, and I can find alternatives when my stock runs out. Thanks for the notice.

We have a stand in Boots, I knew the SA as she worked with a different brand before. Then suddenly she disappeared, and I was told some months back she had moved to Boots in Lisburn and a different brand. I have not seen an SA at the stand since then. Not a big fan of the brand, they have a lovely blusher brush which I am a fan of.

The only thing that I’ve ordered from IT cosmetics was their tightliner mascara, which was really good. However, when QVC stopped stocking it, I found an alternative on Amazon which is a fraction of the price that the IT version was but is just as good.

The only thing that I’ve ordered from IT cosmetics was their tightliner mascara, which was really good. However, when QVC stopped stocking it, I found an alternative on Amazon which is a fraction of the price that the IT version was but is just as good.
Would you mind sharing the name of the mascara from Amazon as I use the IT Cosmetics version, which is expensive for a very small amount, Thank you

Would you mind sharing the name of the mascara from Amazon as I use the IT Cosmetics version, which is expensive for a very small amount, Thank you

It’s the same size as the IT version, but I think it’s just as good, I’ve ordered it several times. It’s the one in the photo below. You’ll need to click on it to enlarge it.

Attachments

• 9741EA8F-3766-456E-89DF-918DA6DFEDB5.jpeg
    9741EA8F-3766-456E-89DF-918DA6DFEDB5.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 140
It’s the same size as the IT version, but I think it’s just as good, I’ve ordered it several times. It’s the one in the photo below. You’ll need to click on it to enlarge it.
Thank you it's much less expensive, I had been buying from Boots when on offer

Just got this email about their UK website closure shortly. Fortunately I have a stash of the CC Foundation, brushes and more mascara than I'm ever likely to use but Ii thought I'd pass on the news since QVC stopped selling the brand a while ago.

Maybe there'll be some reductions towards the closure date?
Thanks Akimbo for the info as I use afair bit of IT cosmetics and will stock up while I can. Don't you just hate it when you find something you like and it disappears, usually without any warning!

But they online close their UK website, the products are still available elsewhere (even cheaper) on- and offline.:) They also have a German website but I have never ordered there as the products are cheaper when buying somewhere else.:) So please don't panic!:)

Isn’t it an American brand , they still sell it on Sephora which used to be Feel Unique and a few others.

Latest posts

Back