It's Arrived :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Klos... wow wow wow :)

I love your ring to bits, wotta happi ending to your day, it's beautiful.. enjoy!

errrr-erm ... What is Safeguard?? I've had a lil look on Internet and all I came up with was a building product that stops rising damp LOL now sure that can't be right?? :confused:

ps. great piccies well done :35:

Hi Klos... wow wow wow :)

I love your ring to bits, wotta happi ending to your day, it's beautiful.. enjoy!

errrr-erm ... What is Safeguard?? I've had a lil look on Internet and all I came up with was a building product that stops rising damp LOL now sure that can't be right?? :confused:

ps. great piccies well done :35:

Here's a link to Safeguard for you Jillzz

JillzzZ I'm using Safeguard because they are attached to the Assay Office and are totally independent so do give completely fair and honest valuations.

Unfortunately, many High Street Jewellers deliberately undervalue anything bought on the TV channels because they cannot compete with their prices and feel threatened by them. They tend to look down their noses and act all high and mighty making out that you've bought rubbish when in fact that's totally untrue! They prefer you to buy from them at their 1000% yes ONE THOUSAND PER CENT mark up!! Mind you, most High Street chains of jewellers don't have a real trained jeweller on their staff nowadays and they don't have a clue!

Thanks to you and everyone for all the lovely comments xx

Latest posts

Back