Jemma Kidd gloss sticks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kaza64

Registered Shopper

I have a dilema, I want to order the gloss stick duo from qvc 219 483, but they have names like Coral, Fuschia and peachy pink etc,I have been in a high street store so as to see the colours properly so I can order the right one and they have names like hibiscus and sandstone etc....they are exactly the same but qvc have changed their name they had little stickers stuck on the bottom on the shows airing. Can anyone tell me the reall name of the peachy pink and the coral. thanks, Karen

Sorry I'm not here with an answer, but I do sympathise; I've never understood why QVC change the shade names supplied by the manufacturer. I also seem to remeber the presentation of this item was v confusing; Jemma Kidd and the presenter got the names and colours mixed up and only the make up artist seemed to know which was which.

You could try emailing QVC to ask them which shade refers to which actual shade name given by Jemma Kidd; you may have to spell it out in v simple terms or they'll just reply with the shade options you can see for yourself on the item. Doh! (I speak from experience).

Jude xx

Sorry can't help but was wondering why didn't you just buy them in the high street store? Are QVC actually cheaper for once?

I do sympathise kaza64. I also fancied these but the QVC presentation is so dire re colours that I don't want to take a chance and have to pay postage to return them.

I know it's not exactly the same, but try and get hold of this month's Red magazine if you can. They are giving away a free Jemma Kidd lip gloss worth £14 on the cover. It might help you decide without shelling out a fortune - there are 3 colours on offer...

Latest posts

Back