Jilly and Jilly Zzzzzzzzz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_496: They really couldn't have put two more boring people on together could they? Worzel Gummidge always does the Easiyo but she needs to be with Julian so that we don't nod off.

Agree that they're sooooooo boring :sleepy: but to be fair, there's only so much you can say about yoghurt I would imagine...... :tongue: xxx

:mysmilie_496: They really couldn't have put two more boring people on together could they? Worzel Gummidge always does the Easiyo but she needs to be with Julian so that we don't nod off.

Lets be honest Easiyo isn't really that riviting, how they can talk about it for an hour, imo they deserve a medal. BTW I quite like both Jilly's, not that I would watch Easiyo for an hour.:wink:

Watching the show I realised how alike Snoozy Adams and Jlly Jones are (facially at least).

Can anyone suggest a 3rd looky-likey to make up the coven ?

Watching the show I realised how alike Snoozy Adams and Jlly Jones are (facially at least).

Can anyone suggest a 3rd looky-likey to make up the coven ?

Lassie. sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:giggle:

Who is Worzel Gummidge?

Who is Worzel Gummidge?

Noooo please don't Suki. You're making me feel very old. He was a children's character a long time ago. Here is a pic. You might see the striking similarity with Jily Easyo.

th_WorzelGummidge.jpg

Love old Worzel but he didn't half frighten the s**t out of me when I was a kid....

Latest posts

Back