Just What Was Pipa Thinking ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
In asking Ingrid Tarrant to guest Yong Kim !

Two minutes into the show Kathy says there's basically two fabrics in the range this is modal and this is .......
Ingrid then replies, "Oh I don't know what it's called."

Well as a guest for a brand following a number of visits now, I think you would expect her to know what the fabric is.

:down:

I don't imagine Pipa books the guests and I would think she has no say in who co presents with her.

I don't imagine Pipa books the guests and I would think she has no say in who co presents with her.

pipa suggested tarrant to the powers that be at Q after the two of them met on joanne goode's BBC london late night radio show. actually. :O)

I'm sorry to correct Loveheart but I saw the show during which Pipa introduced Ingrid, as the new Yong Kim guest.
She explained Ingrid had been a guest on her radio show, which during their time together they had been discussing fashion on QVC.
Pipa said she would be ideal as the brands guest, as they had been looking for a representative for a while, as only Pipa had been doing the shows since the launch.
Pipa then said she went back to QVC to tell them, she had found their required guest.
I'm sure anyone else who viewed the same show would confirm my information.

Last edited:
pipa suggested tarrant to the powers that be at Q after the two of them met on joanne goode's BBC london late night radio show. actually. :O)

Thank you for the info BB. I understand now that Pipa suggested Ingrid T to QVC. Then they obviously decided to book her.

She's fairly hopeless watching the 3pm show...she may well know loads about fashion/style in general but not much about this range and she looks a bit of a mess actually IMOH..Jill is doing all the work so far.

She's a bit of a lazy guest. Sh'e been like this from the start and should have improved by now. Nice to see something different on QVC for a change.

She's still positioning herself more as a fashion stylist than actually providing valuable information on the product range.

Yong Kim clothes are ideal.

If you're looking to dress the cast of a remake of Mad Max 3.

Thin, uninspiring fabrics with ungainly pleats, folds and swags that bulk out anyone who isn't anorexic. Or dead.

I've seen women walking around wearing this sort of stuff, and they look like unmade beds.

Fashion has a LOT to answer for.

I'm sorry to correct Loveheart but I saw the show during which Pipa introduced Ingrid, as the new Yong Kim guest.
She explained Ingrid had been a guest on her radio show, which during their time together they had been discussing fashion on QVC.
Pipa said she would be ideal as the brands guest, as they had been looking for a representative for a while, as only Pipa had been doing the shows since the launch.
Pipa then said she went back to QVC to tell them, she had found their required guest.
I'm sure anyone else who viewed the same show would confirm my information.

Wouldn't you like to have been a fly on that wall..... :grin::wink:

Ingrid Tarrent isn't well known for her sense of style - don't really consider her to be a tv presenter either, just the ex of someone famous. You could get anyone off the street to do the same job she's doing.

Latest posts

Back