Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I don't see Kathy much as she seems to do day time only and I know folks have said she mumbles but it was a pleasure to see someone who did not shout or talk 10000 to the dozen or trot out a load of crap.

It was like talking to your friend/sister. Take note Q and all the other shouters.

I don't see Kathy much as she seems to do day time only and I know folks have said she mumbles but it was a pleasure to see someone who did not shout or talk 10000 to the dozen or trot out a load of crap.

It was like talking to your friend/sister. Take note Q and all the other shouters.

I agree about Kathy, I find it so much more relaxing to watch any show that she is presenting. I don't like the pushy selling spiel that some of the others seem to have started recently and I am much more inclined to switch QVC off these days because of it. I think she is more confident now and doesn't seem to hesitate as much.
I don't want to be shouted at to buy something, I just need the correct sizes or necessary info to decide for myself.

I agree. I love Kathy, she is like a friend, warm and a bit vulnerable too. I don't like shouters either!

I'm sure Ali K is a lovely woman, who has overcome some terrible health problems, but I just can't listen to her any more and she used to be one of my favourites.

Shout ,shout, talk at 90 miles an hour over every guest seems to be the style now on Q. That together with the hard sell crap is just a switch off.

i like Cathy too. One of the less forceful sales sales peoples if you know what i mean! I doth ever feel forced or harassed by her on screen and he voice is pleasant to listen to.

i like Cathy too. One of the less forceful sales sales peoples if you know what i mean! I doth ever feel forced or harassed by her on screen and he voice is pleasant to listen to.

Would be very interested to know how her sales figures stack up against the shouters. If this forum is anything to go by she would win hands down.

I really like her. She's normal, she's always polite and I find her all the more endearing for her slight stumbling over words at times. Plus I feel I can TRUST her. All shouters, machine-gunners and interrupters - TAKE NOTE. I will not buy from you on principle because I hate feeling I'm being bullied into ordering. I wait till your hour's up and someone else is on air, then buy, not that that's a lot these days. I hope that stacks up on the sales figures but I'm probably onto a loser.

I was at school with Kathy and she's the same now as she was back then. She was a big sports star back then but it never went to her head .
I like the fact that she doesn't try to be some one she's not so stays true to her character

Met Kathy at a fashion event. Warm and friendly and absolutely beautiful in real life. She is as genuine as she comes across on screen. Was honest too as we quizzed her about eye make up removers!!

I like Kathy, she seems a genuine person , she had no airs and graces and doesn't pretend to be someone shes not , Shes a hardworking wife and mother :)

I like kathy...honestly I do.....I do think shes far a gueniune (sp) person that most at QVC....I dont even mind she mumbles....its just the constant confusion and distracted look she has.It seems the moment shes distracted by the person in the ear,the model,the screen etc...thats where she gets things wrong and confused.I would say if you cant multi task,then QVC is not the place for you!

Latest posts

Back