Katy Pullinger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Several times I've heard her say she is a size 12, as does Ruthless. Well, I know that tv puts a few pounds on, but today in her jeans she looks a bit beefy, and not a size 12 that a few friends of mine are. In fact my friends are quite 'bird like' compared to the amazon look of Katy and Ruthless.

I think Katy is quite ‘big built’. She always remarks that she’s got big feet (size9?) but dresses appropriately and looks nice in what she chooses to wear. I don’t like the ‘ships figurehead’ look of Ruth Langsford. Heaven knows what reinforced underwear she has!

I thought she looked a size 16 this morning with those Jeans on.:oops:
Jenny Blackhurst also says she's a size 12 but the last time I saw her in jeans her hips looked a lot bigger. Maybe the cameras. It does help the customers if they know what size the presenters are wearing but they need to tell the truth (Julia).

CC

I think Jilly has lost weight over the last year or two but she still hides behind desks and rails so it’s difficult to see if it is just her top half or also her hips.

I know when I am able to drop in weight it comes off my chest first and it’s really my hips which needs it off.

Latest posts

Back