Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kelly Hoppen 900TC Egyptian Cotton Bali Jacquard 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 804133

Single Q Price £147 Todays Special Value Price £120

Double Q Price £180 Todays Special Value Price £147

King Q Price £198 Todays Special Value Price £162

Super King Q Price £216 Todays Special Value Price £177

P&P: £7.95

With an opulent 900 thread count, this beautiful Egyptian cotton duvet set features a jacquard design inspired by the island paradise of Bali, and includes a duvet cover, a fitted sheet, two housewife and two Oxford pillowcases. Revive the look of your tired bedroom with this sophisticated and elegant six-piece duvet set from designer Kelly Hoppen.

Signature designer flair - this chic set in Kelly's matchless style, comes in four sophisticated shades that will complement any room, with outstanding cotton quality and a super-soft finish to ensure you fall into a restful sleep in the lap of luxury.

Soft and stylish - in Egyptian cotton with a sumptuous 900 thread count, this deluxe set features a smooth, sateen-finish and a subtle yet eye-catching, Bali-inspired jacquard design on one side of the duvet cover, the housewife pillowcases, and on the flange of the Oxford pillowcases, with a plain fitted sheet.

Easy-care elegance - the set is machine washable, perfect for use throughout the seasons and features a classic button fastening to the duvet cover.

900 thread count
Button fastening
100% Egyptian cotton
Machine washable at 40C

Contains:

2 x housewife pillowcases
2 x Oxford pillowcases
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet

Colours available:

Blush
Celadon
Nude - brand new colour
White

Measurements:

Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm + 38cm (35" x 75" + 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm + 38cm (53" x 75" + 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm + 38cm (59" x 79" + 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm + 38cm (72" x 79" +15")

Housewife pillowcases

50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

Oxford pillowcases

50cm x 75 cm + 5cm (20" x 30" + 2")

Behind the brand
Kelly Hoppen MBE is a renowned British interior designer known for her luxuriously understated and timeless home accents, from bowls and throws to duvets and statement ornaments. Her range here at QVC allows you to bring these elements into your own home at an affordable price.

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804133

I am willing to bet these are designed by KH but made by Northern Nights, I've thought this for a long time, because of a comment Kelly made one time she was on air, that when she agreed to do items with QVC, she said she was quite amazed at how good they got the stitching and the quality - does that not tell you that these bedding sets are made not by Kelly. Naively, I had always assumed that Kelly's team, whoever made her bedding ranges from her designs, were also making those sold on Q for her, but not after hearing her comment on how pleased and surprised she was.

If she was using her own usual stitchers/company working from her designs, she would not have said she was astonished and surprised at how well they had made them, because she would have been used to seeing such things.

Just my 2c worth. I have 2 sets of KH I bought a long time ago, but ceased buying when I heard that comment, and I also think the bedding is just too expensive for what it is.

I think KH bedding is expensive ! Also I wonder why the 'popper' fastenings are no longer in fashion . They were much easier for people with manual dexterity problems .

I think KH bedding is expensive ! Also I wonder why the 'popper' fastenings are no longer in fashion . They were much easier for people with manual dexterity problems .

Funnily enough I dislike both popper fastenings and button fastenings. I used to be able to get Dorma sets with lovely inset zips in the side - no chance of getting feet tangled up in the duvet fastenings with those. Sadly since they got bought out it's been back to buttons.

I am willing to bet these are designed by KH but made by Northern Nights, I've thought this for a long time, because of a comment Kelly made one time she was on air, that when she agreed to do items with QVC, she said she was quite amazed at how good they got the stitching and the quality - does that not tell you that these bedding sets are made not by Kelly. Naively, I had always assumed that Kelly's team, whoever made her bedding ranges from her designs, were also making those sold on Q for her, but not after hearing her comment on how pleased and surprised she was.

If she was using her own usual stitchers/company working from her designs, she would not have said she was astonished and surprised at how well they had made them, because she would have been used to seeing such things.

Just my 2c worth. I have 2 sets of KH I bought a long time ago, but ceased buying when I heard that comment, and I also think the bedding is just too expensive for what it is.

I think this is par for the course with all these 'celebrity' designers (another thread quoted Lulu G doing the same thing) - getting paid shedloads of cash for being the 'front' for a product - I'm wondering if the same applies to old Vicky Beckham who has never seen the inside of a Design School building !

Good to know - I was tempted to buy once, but held off because I thought it was too expensive.

Don't know if its my TV but for the TSV they have introduced a new colour called Nude. JF said we have a fantastic new colour. It doesn't look new to me.It looks like Taupe.......Taupe is now Nude......

Last edited:
Vicky Beckham, is a classic case of how you can become 'something' just because you're loaded, I find it all so funny that she is now a fashion designer, and I looked at some of them, have you seen the cost of her handbags that she does - i'm sorry but there is no way I would class her bags, in the same bracket as for example Hermes, but the pricing is cheaper than Hermes, but still thousands - some people have either got a lot of cheek or too much money - or both.

You are right also T, Nude is not the same as Taupe - and I'm watching just now and I would use the word 'taupe'.

Oh I do wish Jill Franks would do something with that hair - it is so annoying to watch. Doesn't she just think she is gorgeous or am I being a bitch?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what her hair is 'about'. There's a middle parting at the back, but something else is going on with her side fringe parting to one side ! - its not long enough to reach behind her ear, yet we have to suffer the constant adjusting as it falls over her eyes - (very professional).

Didn't know who to feel sorry the most for on the show. Kelly Hoppen dismissed all Jill's attempts at jokey conversation, and Jill as usual lumbered about in her clod 'oppers like Olive Oyl in a similar outfit to La Hoppen.

Kelly and Jill both wearing same top practically .Same colour ,no shoulders.Kelly tried to make a joke of it but don't think JF does humour.The body language .....LOL.

Latest posts

Back