Kinda kinda kinda

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed the number of times that ghastly Glen says "kinda" when he is talking , its every other word !!!!

Watching him (when I could take my eyes off his shoes) with slinky jersey Renee, he went into overdrive with his on trend, dressing up, dressing down spiel; but it was the "kinda" as in kinda thing....., kinda knowing how to......, kinda whichever way worn...............

GLEN, you need to kinda get a life, and kinda find a new outlet for your kinda spiel !!!!!! aaaaaaaagh !!!111:down:

Yeah, yeah,yeah, I've also kinda noticed this and think it's kinda becoming worse. Had a show on in background while kinda putting my fashion-forward, dress-it-up/dress-it-down, with a trouser and little pump, kinda newly ironed clothes (think it was yesterday ....can't remember......) on their grip-to-me imitation, sorry kinda grip-to-me style, hangers in my wardrobe and that seemed to be every 2nd word.

I must get a life.......

Yes it's kinda irritating! I just happened to catch him yesterday kinda waffling on about kinda wearing your Artscape kinda print kinda little top with a kinda city short or a little kinda pair of jeans. He's defintely kinda lazy in his speech :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

Haven't noticed that as I can't stand to watch him BUT has anyone noticed the amount of times Simon Wilson says 'beautiful'?! As a laugh I forced hubs to watch an hour recently and we had to kiss everytime he said it! Got to about 37 and we then had to visit the bedroom!! :muscle: Nah.... only kiddin with the last bit BUT it's a kinda fun beautiful game to play when you've got notice else to do but watch paint dry!! :blush:

Aww, shame, I decided not to watch this yesterday as I normally record these shows. Glad I didn't bother now though! Is kinda becoming the new little? Perhaps his little got swept out to sea in Cornwall.

I think the poor guy is losing the plot - I just heard him talking about a Fiorelli bag and he said " it's all neat detail coming through with a bit of extra detail coming through". So that's quite a lot of detail coming through then Glen !

Latest posts

Back