Kindle Fire HD TSV 25/08/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't see the point of QVC selling it, so what if it sells out? You can buy it from Amazon, I've just bought the Paperwhite with 3G, which I think is a huge bonus as you are always connected to the Internet as it's free.

I wish Debbie would stop going on about her book!!!

I do prefer to have my tablet separate from a Kindle, it's too tempting for me otherwise to mess about on the Internet rather than relax and read!

I have had my Kindle Fire HD for about a year now and I love it but if I was buying now I would get a mini Ipad as it is much lighter to carry around when travelling.

If Debboie Flint allowed to blatently promote her book as much as she is doing whilst demonstrating the Kindle.
If she is not talking about it she has a hard copy in the form of a real book openly in view!

I still prefer to keep my eReader-and tablet separate. The benefit with the Kindle eReaders is that they have a matt non-reflective surface which is easier on the eye.

The Kindle Fire has a reflective screen which is not great when it picks up the reflection of an overhead or table lamp or when you're outside. Great as a tablet but not as an eReader IMO.

That is what I love about the Kindle!!!!

During the launch presentation they didn't really show how to read books on the Kindle Fire, no chance to see how reflective the screen would be!

If Debboie Flint allowed to blatently promote her book as much as she is doing whilst demonstrating the Kindle.
If she is not talking about it she has a hard copy in the form of a real book openly in view!

I expect DF is allowed to because JR has plugged her dreadful book endlessley and to allow one to do it and not the other could be seen as discrimination. At least Flint's book is a proper novel and not a massive ego trip all about herself. Q have opened a Pandora's box with this presenter book thing.

It is relevant, Simon, as she is presenting the kindle. Now, if it was a cooks essentials show, I don't think Debs would be talking about her novel.

Latest posts

Back