Kindred Spirits.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I like the LOL Kindred Soul OTO bracelet. The idea of buying one each, for mum and myself, is appealing. Then common sense reared it's head. It looks quite small on screen and, as we know, magnification usually is 10%, it will probably be tiny. Also, the saving is approx £15 for a OTO; another Links bracelet - 620250 - is at an IP, and has a saving of £15 off the QVC price. I have always thought of a OTO, being aka an IP.
Since the first Links tsv, a necklace (I was not the only disappointed recipient who returned it), with a saving of £50, I have viewed the prices with scepticism. Links do have a Wimbledon range which, being a tennis player/fan, I would buy. I have never quite understood the attraction of the Pandora range of bracelets; every other girl has one and, personally, that would deter me from buying into the trend - I am not into what is hip.
I much prefer Clogau.

And guess what!!! Just looked on the app at the Kindred Soul bracelet after reading your post and the picture is unavailable! What a shoddy, rubbish service! I liked the look of the small sweetie necklace for my daughters 21st but saw sense. The chain looked so flimsy and l don' t think for one minute it would look good in real life.

I love Pandora - they are very popular (some might say common) but each bracelet will be individual to the owner.

I'm an addict and have quite a few Pandora bangles and bracelets with my own choice of charms and beads. I even have a separate one for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Chinese New Year, Valentine's and my birthday.

No one has to struggle over what to get me for a present - they just get me a charm or a bead... simples.

I'd recommend them BUT stay away from eBay as there are a LOT of fakes on there.

My sister has a Pandora bracelet that she got for her 40th from her husband and kids. It is lovely and l like they it can be personalised. She loves getting different charms for it. I have yet to buy her one as we have a rule that we do not spend over £20 on each other!!

I must admit I never fancied owning a Pandora bracelet, they didn`t really appeal to me because I thought they were too common and the World and it`s wife seemed to own one BUT my husband didn`t know this and bought me one for Christmas about 3 years ago. I must admit I have done a 360 degree turnaround and I wear it everyday. The bracelet itself is sturdy and stands up to daily wear and tear and no 2 bracelets are ever the same because people choose their own charms or someone buys them charms for Christmas or birthday gifts. My husband said he bought it because he never knew what to buy me and buying me charms for it would solve his Christmas and birthday gift dilemma. I`ve never bought a charm for it and I quite enjoy waiting to see which charm has taken his fancy and watching the bracelet gradually fill up.

My sister has a Pandora bracelet that she got for her 40th from her husband and kids. It is lovely and l like they it can be personalised. She loves getting different charms for it. I have yet to buy her one as we have a rule that we do not spend over £20 on each other!!

Pandora sale started this week so there are quite a few charms to be had for under £20.

Ooh thank you so much for this!!!! I am definitely going tjo have a look!

This is why l love this forum so much, great tips!

There are a lot of fake Pandora sites so I only use those shown on the site as being "official'.

Here's the link to their list:

http://www.pandora.net/en-gb/stores/online_retailers

I use John Greed regularly and have had no probs.

I've also used the Jewel Hut - they often slip in a voucher card with an Oder which is very nice.

This ebay seller does good looky-likey charms which are good quality and look just like Pandora but she doesn't pretend they are anything but copies (whereas others pass them off as real).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/laurakatedesigns/m.html?ssPageName=&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2654

I'm an addict and a bit of a Pandora geek and I struggle to tell the difference with some of her charms.

Happy shopping.

Missed this thread last night but just wanted to give another shout for Pandora. My bracelet is full now but it is very unique to me and I wear it every day. I use one of those silver cleaning cloths to clean every single charm and the bracelet separately every few months and I take it into the store every once in a while to be cleaned properly free of charge. Pandora regularly discontinue their charms and a few of mine are discontinued. When I take it into the store I get comments from the staff "oooh you have that one, I really wanted that one! ". It's always a nice experience shopping for Pandora charms.

We have a Pandora shop in Belfast, I don't like the bracelets myself but a few friends have them though never seem to wear much now. Anyway I was expecting the shop to be all bracelets and charms, no diamond rings, watches and earrings. So actually they are more like LOL than I expected silver and gold jewellery of all sorts.

I really like the LOL pieces I have. I particularly like the Hope collection and the new Aurora collection. Not a Pandora bracelet fan at all but they do some very nice rings and things.

If you've never bought from LOL on line direct before you can get a 15% discount on your first order here. https://www.linksoflondon.com/us-en/signupfor15percentdiscount.

And you can always ask for a discount in store. They will often give 15% but only if you ask. I recently got a 20% discount in store on a promotion they were having. They even gave me the discount on a piece I ordered that day but didn't pay for until it arrived.

QVC really don't give much of a discount on LOL although I did manage recently to get the essential beaded necklace 80cm for the price of 45cm when it came up with the wrong price when I ordered. I was sure it would either be the wrong length necklace or I would get charged full price. Well pleased with that as it came in at £65 instead of £85.

Latest posts

Back