Latest delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
My memory's going....
Meant to post these last weekend!
Also meant to take pix of the returns before they went - failed on both counts!
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=DE089
Sent this back after much debate - too delicate I think, very pretty and I was tempted to keep it but I reckon by next year I'd be flogging it on ebay so home it went.
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=HO008
I know no-one else likes this, but I do! However, it didn't sit right on my hand (one of the loops was sticking up) and I decided not to keep it. The spinels are very pretty, not too much of that horrible white finish and it was an L - it fitted! But I think it would annoy me. It was in and out of the box till I made my mind up.
wedding035.jpg

Love this - was a bit concerned it was too similar to my pearl/marcasite brooch/pendant, but I decided they were different enough to keep both.

wedding044.jpg

Bargain! This comes on such a long chain it was practically knocking against my knees (yes, I'm very short!!!) and I thought it would be no good to me - until I found I could wrap it round my neck twice. So wayhay, love it!

wedding027.jpg

Megabargain! Such a beautiful blue topaz, this is a belter, can't believe I got it for £7!!! The stone sits very proud of the band though, I know some of you hate that so watch out - for myself though, I'm just as happy! This is one of the best buys I've had.

:1:I had the one you returned and it is very delicate so i put it in my present drawer no good for me but i decided nice for one of the teenagers in the family for xmas. Its nice to see the other pieces being worn so to speak you get a better perspective of the things so thanks for posting your pic's I'm not a fan of marcasite but i like the pearls and the bargain priced ring again looks nicer on than on screen as do most things.not a bad haul there all in all

Oh Anne, love the pearlies of course, and I HAVE got to get me one of those marcasite pendants, they are just glorious!!!!

:doggie:

Lovely haul Anne. I agree with the purple pearl necklace which you sent back. It is delicate and not as big as it looks on screen. I have kept mine and I layer it with another necklace.

Love the blue topaz - nearly bid when you won it! On the wish list now!!

anne can you please give me the item number of the pendant might request it today as I have another basket on the go :11:

More beautiful jewellery - I love the marcasite, and the pearl necklace looks great. The colour of that ring is amazing.

I'm having to not watch today as I really can't afford to buy at the moment and I know if I watch I'll order.

Fab keepers you have there,Anne....you have great taste!:1:

I got the blue topaz ring you have in amethyst,if I'm honest I am not sure that amethyst really suits me,but i love the design and I only paid £8 for it so it is gonna stay with me........amethyst WILL suit me eventually!!:51::18:

Lovely haul Anne. I agree with the purple pearl necklace which you sent back. It is delicate and not as big as it looks on screen. I have kept mine and I layer it with another necklace.

Love the blue topaz - nearly bid when you won it! On the wish list now!!

anne can you please give me the item number of the pendant might request it today as I have another basket on the go :11:

Yaaay, you got it...and for a cracker price too, BH. Looks good on a black organza ribbon, £2-3 on the CR site.

Latest posts

Back