Lee Houbein when on TV wear matching trousers to your jacket please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Why does Lee Hohbein (the computer guest) always insist on wearing faded jeans with his suit jacket and shirt.
It is not a good look and looks very scruffy.

QVC tell him to smarten up or shift out!!!!!!

Last edited:
i really like the way lee dresses really smart casual but i would imagine quite expensive stuff.

It's a very "Richard Madeley" way for a guy to dress: not my cup of tea at all.

I'm back to dressing the way I was in my 20s: layered t-shirt and short sleeved shirt or polo/rugby shirt with cargo shorts in summer or jeans in winter. Smart shirt and trousers for work. I hate ties.

But, each to their own.

Perhaps Glen needs to spend some time with him and advice him that faded jeans and a smart suit jacket are not on trend! Lol

Perhaps Glen needs to spend some time with him and advice him that faded jeans and a smart suit jacket are not on trend! Lol

Glen would be all: "A cardi is a must, in a nice subdued colour like magenta or pillar box red to make it bang-on trend. Team it with a ruffled shirt in teal or neon yellow nipple clamps with faux cat arse hair detail. Dress the look up with a nice paisley city short or dress it down with skinny fit jeans in mauve. You could wear a boot, or a shoe, or a Birki; just be careful how you walk, as you might fall over wearing one piece of footwear".

The way he wears it is rather dated - but it depends on what the 'jean' (in Glen parlance) and the jacket are like :hi: I practically live in my indigo Rock & Republics teamed with a fitted navy or black Prada jacket (not part of a suit) finished off with a little Gucci or Prada loafer/deck-shoe :rock:

I don't think it's as much scruffy as 'middle-aged man trying to be trendy' :giggle: oops, I mean 'on-trend'. It's very 90's, dated and frankly, tasteless :bandit: just IMO of course :smirk:

Glen would be all: "A cardi is a must, in a nice subdued colour like magenta or pillar box red to make it bang-on trend. Team it with a ruffled shirt in teal or neon yellow nipple clamps with faux cat arse hair detail. Dress the look up with a nice paisley city short or dress it down with skinny fit jeans in mauve. You could wear a boot, or a shoe, or a Birki; just be careful how you walk, as you might fall over wearing one piece of footwear".

Can't work out the story here K.

Latest posts

Back