Lilibeth Eyebrow Shaper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DunmowDizzy

Registered Shopper
Thinking of trying these for quick touch ups but mostly trimming a mole.

Has anyone here tried them and has anyone tried any cheap versions on ebay?

Any recommendations or advice would be really useful. It's been some time since I seen these even demoed but I can't see why you couldn't trim a mole with it. It's got to be safer than plucking hasn't it?

I buy mine from my local Afro/Asian shops pack of three for £1.29. I use them for facial hair but prefer to pluck brows as when you shave it just keeps growing, and it's impossible to pluck all of the down hair so I prefer to shave it. Also saw on YouTube facial shaving as 'plaining'(sp?) as a form of exfoliation.

Many American women have shaved their peach fuzz hair for years. None have grown a beard as its hormones which control where hair grows.
I've been 'shaving' for years and it hasn't exacerbate hair growth.

I like the Lilibeth and get mine from Amazon...

You could just buy one from there to try it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DY6U6NS/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I wouldn't use it too close to the eyebrow though as I think the 'blade' is too long to get total control so near the eye.

Brilliant so glad I posted thanks everyone!

I've ordered one from Amazon. Hadn't even thought to check out Amazon today. I have prime so will probably get it tomorrow.

I use these as someone on this forum recommended them. They are great for facial hair and tidying the top of your eyebrows. You have to be careful otherwise you could end up looking like Katy Puckrik! image.jpg

I use them too and buy them off amazon, i think they're very handy, in fact my son stole one the other week to use for his "designer beard" ha!

I use the Libibeth too.
It's handy to get rid of "peach fluff" on face and any other unwanted facial hair.
I also use one to tidy up after epilating under arms etc, to get rid of rogue missed hairs.
Wouldn't be without mine now, but didn't know Amazin sell them - will have to have a look when I need some more.

I've been 'shaving' for years and it hasn't exacerbate hair growth.

Me, too. I dry shave with a Wilkinson's Sword mens' razor. I use the ones with the wire wrapping as my initial effort many years ago was with a Gillette Mach III (great until I nicked my jaw!). I've never had a problem with nicks with the WS.

I've been plucking a mole on my jaw for years - love plucking these as they're quite thick and slide out like male beard hair. Much to my satisfaction :blush:. My bum fluff drives me nuts. Catches the light/powders etc. Hence the shaving. I'm no hairier than I was when I started.

I use the Libibeth too.
It's handy to get rid of "peach fluff" on face and any other unwanted facial hair.
I also use one to tidy up after epilating under arms etc, to get rid of rogue missed hairs.
Wouldn't be without mine now, but didn't know Amazin sell them - will have to have a look when I need some more.

Epilating under arms :mysmilie_467: The thought makes me break out in a sweat!

You're a brave soul. I can do my legs and just about manage my feet and knees.

Lilibeth Eyebrow Shaper

I wouldn't be without them, I have always had the above shaper...I panic if I get down to my last one. So much better/safer than a razor....

I've always been frightened of buying one of these, they look a bit dangerous :sweat:

It's not sharp as such - but, like anything thin and made of metal, it can scratch if you're not careful.

You could always practice on your arm first which will build your confidence... the trick is to use it at an angle and there's no need to press really hard or anything.

I love them for quick touch ups - and I'm so cowardly that I've never been able to use a razor to even shave my legs!

Epilating under arms :mysmilie_467: The thought makes me break out in a sweat!

You're a brave soul. I can do my legs and just about manage my feet and knees.

I've epilated for years, the hair hardly grows on my legs now, just the odd one now and again same under my arms so I only epilate now every four/five months because my underarms and legs are hair free. I agree though it was painful to start with, but the more often you do it the less painful it is, now I barely feel it. Get a good epilator it makes all the difference.

Thanks everyone. I got my lilibeth today and so far so good. I've trimmed the facial hairs I was becoming more aware of and tidied my eyebrows while I was at it and even if I say it myself 'they look pretty damn good!'

I'm sure my technique can be improved with practice as my eyelids feel a bit tender and I was really nervous of slipping and cutting a big chunk off.

I first started out waxing my legs and have hardly any hairs now, but could never wax under my arms - just too painful .
I then tried a normal epilating under my arms - ouch, very painful.
I now have a Panadonic wet n dry epilator and there is hardly any pain - I've even convinced my mother into epilating under her arms - you can fell a slight pull but nothing like dry epilating - my epilator has a special head to keep skin tight, so less pain. These epilators are expensive - RRP £100, but can be found cheaper - this is where I got mine from https://www.shavers.co.uk/panasonic-es-ed90-p511-epilator.html
As for Lilibeth, I have no strong hair regrow the like you would get from shaving - the hair just comes back as before

I first started out waxing my legs and have hardly any hairs now, but could never wax under my arms - just too painful .
I then tried a normal epilating under my arms - ouch, very painful.
I now have a Panadonic wet n dry epilator and there is hardly any pain - I've even convinced my mother into epilating under her arms - you can fell a slight pull but nothing like dry epilating - my epilator has a special head to keep skin tight, so less pain. These epilators are expensive - RRP £100, but can be found cheaper - this is where I got mine from https://www.shavers.co.uk/panasonic-es-ed90-p511-epilator.html
As for Lilibeth, I have no strong hair regrow the like you would get from shaving - the hair just comes back as before

Strangely enough, I was wandering around in Boots a few weeks ago and came across a Philips Wet and Dry, with a shaving head and LED tweezers for £30! I nearly put it back but had an extra 450 points with a £30 spend so picked it up. A quick Google shows it at £130! Though a longer Google found it at the site you rec'd at £69.

£30 was a bargain, though. I thought I'd use it mainly as a shaver, but I'm on pretty high dose pain meds so had a go at epilating and felt nothing (proves they work, though they don't do much for my 'normal' pain!). It's got a small head adaptor so I tried it on my face and it's brilliant (I'm very careful and will still shave the margin bits). I do so having chops as smooth as OH's after he's shaved :clapping:

Still can't even think of underarms :sweat:. It brings to mind the one time I tried waxing strips. I stupidly slapped one on each leg - the first one was SO painful that I couldn't bear to pull the other one. It took me hours to soak the bl**dy thing off. Never again!!

I did underarms a coup,e of times with my Panasonic epilator. I hold the skin taut as I once caught the skin in the machine. The machine did stop but it was painful at the time. I have tried it on my face but find it scary

Oh boy, I've just checked my magnifying mirror for the dark stubble regrowth I must have dreamt last night seeing. I guess I'm a bit nervous of this but all is fine. LOL

Latest posts

Back