Lisa Rinna

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Yet more overpriced, samey "fashion" from the USA! And there I was hoping for something new and exciting, but no! Same old same old. And I presume this was the launch on QVC UK? If so, where was the so-called designer behind the range? I'd have though a launch was important enough to have flown over for. If they can't be bothered to come and sell, I can't be bothered to buy! (not that there was anything of interest in the first place.)

Who is Lisa Rinna anyway? How well known is she in the UK? I looked at her bio and it seems she's well known in the USA but I'd not heard of any of the shows she presents.

Isn't she married to Harry Hamlin? Yes that's right, yet another relatively unknown American actor.

I had never heard of her, so looked her up on the internet. There is a photo gallery, from which it is obvious she has a face full of fillers. There are even photos captioned to refer to her 'trout pout'.

I think we can take it as a certainty, then, that she will be on QVC in a few months time flogging her own line of skin care which is 'responsible for her youthful appearance'.

Nothing to write home about ..could have done the show with the same `quality` of clothes bought from the local market and supermarkets !! And saved quite a bit of money in the process!!

I liked the trousers,the shape was good, but the price was too much and there is an issue with the sizing as Jackie pointed out , you need to drop at least one size, making it likely they would need returning. I gave up.

Yes, she's a bit of a stalwart of the True Movie genre, the "My husband's other life" sort of thing. Following in the footsteps of another 'has been' of the 80's ..... Audra from Dallas (cant remember her real name), but she came over with her Mum (!) to show off her range, it was called Star or something.

I had never heard of her, so looked her up on the internet. There is a photo gallery, from which it is obvious she has a face full of fillers. There are even photos captioned to refer to her 'trout pout'.

I think we can take it as a certainty, then, that she will be on QVC in a few months time flogging her own line of skin care which is 'responsible for her youthful appearance'.

I cannot see for the world why some people have their lips done to look so off putting, to me they look like two fat slugs :puke:

I didnt see the shows but from what l saw when l had a look on the website l don't think l missed out at all! I can't believe the prices they have put on this rubbish!

Latest posts

Back