ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 4 Piece Complete Shea Body Collection
Item Number: 245433
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.46
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £17.82

Make space on your bathroom shelf, because these L'Occitane treats are simply irresistible! Featuring your choice of new Shea Vanilla or Shea Rose fragrances (both currently only available at QVC), this sumptuous collection offers gentle Liquid Soap with a handy Eco Refill, indulgent Shower Oil and hydrating Hand Cream to give your daily routine a pampering boost.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £111.50 for the Floral option and £105 for the Warm option. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £53.46, plus P&P, you're saving £58.04 on the Floral option and £51.54 on the Warm option.

New discoveries - these luxe scents are brand new for 2022 and all you need to do is choose which collection best suits you! If you love all things floral, opt for elegant yet modern Shea Rose, or if you prefer things warm and cosy, go for Shea Vanilla Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Save on waste - fill up your existing bottles with this easy-to-use refill pouch or simply use it straight from the refill. You’ll receive 500ml of product, so you’ll be stocked up on luxurious L’Occitane for a while!

Contains (a choice of):
Floral Rose collection:

• 1 x NEW Shea Rose Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with the elegant, floral scent of rose. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter and sunflower seed extracts. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin 1 x NEW Shea Rose Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml)
  • 1 x NEW Rose Shower Oil (500ml) - enriched with 10% shea oil, this rich, luxurious oil transforms into a softening, milky foam upon contact with water, leaving skin feeling satin soft. Its tender fragrance with notes of rose delicately perfumes your skin
  • 1 x Shea Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - highly concentrated in 20% shea butter, this hand cream helps to protect and soften your hands and leave them delicately perfumed with the green and floral notes of rosa centifolia from Provence

Or

Warm Vanilla collection:

• 1 x NEW Shea Vanilla Liquid Soap (500ml) - a luxurious detergent-free liquid soap developed to gently cleanse, soothe and moisturise the hands and body, leaving the skin feeling soft and delicately fragranced with a sweet and captivating scent reminiscent of vanilla flower. Formulated with a gentle foaming vegetable origin base and enriched with shea butter and sunflower seed extracts. Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
  • 1 x NEW Shea Vanilla Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) 1 x Shea Shower Oil (500ml) - a kind-to-skin shower oil that blooms into a lavish, softening foam when it comes into contact with water and is delicately fragranced with the warming scent of shea. Features a gentle formula suitable for even sensitive skin, which moisturises and cleanses away daily impurities, leaving a satin-soft sheen all over your body. Enriched with 10% shea butter and a moisturising blend of grapeseed, sweet almond, bergamot, sunflower seed and rosemary oils. Suitable for even sensitive skin
  • 1 x NEW Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with organic 20% shea butter this cream works to moisturise and soften your hands. Its creamy texture is quickly absorbed and leaves hands soft and comfortable. It leaves behind a sweet and captivating scent reminiscent of vanilla flower

A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £111.50 for the Floral option and £105 for the Warm option. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £53.46, plus P&P, you're saving £58.04 on the Floral option and £51.54 on the Warm option.

Floral Rose collection:
Shea Rose Liquid Soap (500ml) - £22 cost £11.33
Shea Rose Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - £19.50 cost £10.04
Rose Shower Oil (500ml) - £38 cost £19.56
Shea Rose Hand Cream (150ml) - £32 cost £16.48

Total £111.50 from Q cost £57.41 incl p&p used in calculations.

Warm Vanilla collection:
Shea Vanilla Liquid Soap (500ml) - £22 cost £12.03
Shea Rose Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) - £19.50 cost £10.66
Shea Vanilla Shower Oil (500ml) - £31.50 cost £17.22
Shea Vanilla Hand Cream (150ml) - £32 cost £17.50

Total £105 from Q cost £57.41 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

In the email I got about this TSV, I was kindly told how to use the liquid soap ….. put some in your hand and add water or something stupid like that. Talk about patronising. 🙄 I don’t know how I’ve managed to get through life without that inspirational piece of information.

Their advice was wasted on me though because I have no intention of buying it anyway.

The liquid soap lasts forever. You need such a small drop it can last for a year at least in the bathroom, toilet or kitchen.

I definitely won’t be buying. I have elderly relatives in Ukraine I cannot contact. They and my Dad were from Belarus and he would be heart/broken at this horror. R.I.P. Dad.
I hope you hear news of your relatives- my heart breaks for those elderly who have been left behind in the shelters.

People need to get their priorities sorted .

Latest posts

Back