Lock'n'lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Their selling point was that they are completely air tight and leakproof.

Now they are edging away from this - -

QUOTE - - Locked and sealed - each container features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresh for longer.

None of my snap lugs have broken off but one of the clear jugs I use in the microwave has stained badly after using it for soup. A cheaper brand hasn’t stained which seems odd. 🤔

I went off Lock & Lock from QVC after buying one of their very pretty coloured sets, the lids are sooo stiff to close, even though they've been used several times. I prefer to pick up the original white ones as and when I need them from places like The Range and Dunelm.

None of my snap lugs have broken off but one of the clear jugs I use in the microwave has stained badly after using it for soup. A cheaper brand hasn’t stained which seems odd. 🤔
And you can't remove the stain if it was tomato soup or pasta sauce.

Their selling point was that they are completely air tight and leakproof.

Now they are edging away from this - -

QUOTE - - Locked and sealed - each container features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresh for longer.

When they do the demo with the candy floss in a Lock n Lock container under water, it works for them, but maybe some customers have complained that water can get in. I've never tested it, but I can say that an onion or strong cheese stored in a one of their containers doesn't stink the fridge out.

Latest posts

Back