Look Good Feel Good TSV 30/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would recommend this. I bought mine in Clearance - so a good price. The difference it made to my legs was astonishing. Start at level one and gradually go to level 50 - (you'll understand why if you dont do this). It took me about 3 weeks of daily use to reach it, and now I just do "top ups". It does what it says on the tin.

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 13
I bought one of these a few years ago when they were first aired. It was under £100. I don’t use it that often nowadays because I use my Reviber machine for an hour a day instead. The Reviber is great after having a total knee replacement in 2015. However when I do use the Revitive it’s always on 50 having built up to that level. You do feel energised after using it. I’ve never needed to use the additional body pads though ….. yet.

Mr CC has one of these and I tried it but it made me feel horribly sick. Then I read you shouldn't use them if you have a heart problem (I do). Anyway, it's now sitting in the cupboard and Mr CC never uses it so obviously not a miracle worker. Think I got it from IW for about £90.

CC

I use the Revitive machine every day for 30mins, I have not used the pads yet, but imo for the legs it is worth the money.I have only go up to 30 yet, I go up in fives when I feel ready.

Mr CC has one of these and I tried it but it made me feel horribly sick. Then I read you shouldn't use them if you have a heart problem (I do). Anyway, it's now sitting in the cupboard and Mr CC never uses it so obviously not a miracle worker. Think I got it from IW for about £90.

CC
I didn’t realise this. I’ve just been diagnosed with mild atrial fibrillation (mum had it) and am now on blood thinners, so I definitely won’t be using it again until I speak to my doctor. Thankfully it’s rarely used and the Reviber exercise bike sorts out the circulation in my legs anyway.

I guess, if I’m advised not to use, I’ll have to find someone who would benefit from using the Revitive.

Revitive Essential EMS Leg Muscle Activator
Item Number: 715414
QVC Price £200.00
Todays Special Value Price £144.96
P&P £5.95

Give your tired legs the best care with the help of Revitive's Essential EMS Leg Muscle Activator. Perfect for using after an at-home exercise session, it's designed to help stimulate the muscles in your lower legs and feet for a relaxing massage experience. Working to soothe tired legs and feet with wide-pulse stimulation, 15 stimulation waveforms and more, this massager will help to relax your legs and boasts adjustable intensity levels to suit your needs. It even has an easy touch toe design, so you can just sit back and unwind.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Revitive Essential EMS Leg Muscle Activator from QVC after the TSV offer ends you’d pay £200, plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £144.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £55.04.
The ultimate way to unwind - discover a new way to help the muscles in your legs and feet relax and activate with the help of this innovative device. Forget difficult-to-use massage tools or trying to use your hands to help relieve pain - this way you can simply sit back and let the clever wide-pulse stimulation do all the work for you.
Turn up the relaxation - equipped with 50 adjustable intensity levels to help you achieve the exact amount of stimulation your muscles need, you're in total control of your comfort, allowing you to enjoy every minute of the therapeutic experience.
Keep it coming - this innovative muscle activator can be used up to 6 times a day for 20 - 30 minutes, so you can use it whenever your muscles are feeling a bit tight or strained, morning to night. Whether you want to soothe your muscles after a long winter walk or you just fancy unwinding before bed, this muscle activator is perfect for any occasion.
  • Compact and easy to store
  • Suits all foot sizes
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Essential EMS Leg Muscle Activator
  • 2 x body electrode pads
  • Electrode pad cords
  • Adaptor
  • Manual
How to use:
  • Find a comfortable seat and place your bare feet on the foot pads or place body pads on area to be treated
  • Switch on and gradually increase the intensity level
  • Use daily for approximately 30 - 60 minutes
Cleaning and care:
  • Make sure it is turned off
  • Wipe down the foot pads with a soft, damp cloth
  • Do not clean with chemicals
  • Do not immerse in water
Please note:
  • This product is to be used seated only
  • Not suitable for anyone fitted with a heart pacemaker or AICD
  • Not suitable for anyone being treated for, or have symptoms of, an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis
  • Not suitable for pregnant women

I saw this and ordered it. It'll be useful for both of us, my dodgy shoulder as well as Mr M's legs. This machine should help solve a few of our problems and thanks for warning me that you have to start slow and build up. (y)

Edit: when I ordered last night, it was well demonstrated by Kathryn and the Revitive lady. Both had their shoes off, showing what the Revitive machine could do and saying how it felt to use it and also who couldn't use it. I watched a show this morning with Chloe who sat with her feet covered for the whole time and didn't actually try the machine once. If I'd seen that demo, I wouldn't have bought it and I wonder how many other people thought the same. Surely if you're selling a product, you actually show it being used while you're talking about it? Not good enough.

I have a Homedics version but it says it shouldn't be used for longer than 20 minutes a day. How long does everyone use their Revitive for?

I also used a Functional Electronic Stimulation device that helps me walk by lifting my foot for me. I believe it works on the same principle of electronically stimulating the nerves to twitch the muscles. It's good for people with damaged nerves or who have had strokes but it's not widely promoted. If you know of someone who could benefit ask them to ask their GP for a referral to their FES unit.

Wow, Toril. Hats off to you. I use a Reviber but struggle to get through 10 minutes daily. Any tips are welcome.

Latest posts

Back