Loverocks Fashion Jewellery TSV 03/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveRocks Multi Strand Adjustable Tassel Lariat Necklace
Item Number: 306208
QVC Price £37.50
Today's Special Value Price £28.96
P&P £3.95

This beautiful lariat-style necklace from Loverocks features three strands of popcorn chain in a choice of finishes, joining at the centre with a crystal-encrusted slider to create a six-strand tassel, each strand a slightly different length and completed by a ball bead. A tactile piece that moves with you, it's perfect for on-trend plunging necklines.

A perfect fit - the adjustable slider means you can customise the size of the tassel to suit your outfit perfectly, ensuring it sits at exactly the right point.

Choose your style - there's a choice of four different finishes, including edgy Gunmetal-tone and fashionable Gold-tone, so there's one to suit every personal style and skin tone.

Presented in an organza pouch and box
Base metal and crystals
Lobster claw clasp
Maximum length: 98cm (38.6") with a 7cm (2.8") extender

Options:

Silver-tone
Rose Gold-tone
Gold-tone
Gunmetal-tone

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306208

I bought this identical style in a costume jewellery shop in Cadiz 2 years ago ! mine has 4 strands - one of each colour - even has the diamante barrel. So hardly a new style by this 'designer', AND it was just under 20 Euros.

im always wary of this brand, I have in to their sales pitch and bought one of their original TSVs (the belt bracelet) and it was really poor quality and was returned... So now I won't buy anything from loverocks... Not that this TSV appeals to me anyways, it's not very nice imo

Do not like this at all. In fact l don't like this range, l think the products look cheap and nasty but aren't that cheap.l can't stand that guest either so it's a switch off for me.

With P&P nearly £34 for base metal. This style has been around for years, there is no way I would pay that price for this item.

It's just QVC following its own trend, expensive clothing, expensive home items, expensive jewellery of no better quality than you'd buy anywhere else for a fraction of the cost, but the die hard QVC fans will pay it so as long as they do, QVC will take advantage of it and milk it for all it's worth.

I like love rocks! Have bought some interesting items. Not so keen on the fake gold sparkly stuff but a bit of fun

Latest posts

Back